- Moneymagpie: New article! More job scams - http://t.co/aaqt0salyY (22nd May 2013 - 07:41)
- Jasmine: RT @garwboy: I thought Dan Brown's new book had a tighter narrative but obscene product placement. Turns out I was reading Argos catalogue (21st May 2013 - 23:32)
- Jasmine: @Don03462790 Thanks for the RT! (21st May 2013 - 23:26)
- Jasmine: @FaizAhmedChohan Thanks for the RT! (21st May 2013 - 23:26)
- Moneymagpie: Make money collecting Bakelite: In its heyday, it was known as the ‘material of a thousand uses’, beloved of j... http://t.co/IxxcCtynRM (21st May 2013 - 18:13)
- Moneymagpie: New article! Make money collecting Bakelite - http://t.co/3meXENPSbk (21st May 2013 - 17:42)
- Moneymagpie: Find out 50 ways to #savemoney by being green here... http://t.co/ndHKaMazAI #environment #greenliving #recycle #green (21st May 2013 - 16:17)
- Jasmine: @NeilMullarkey Thanks for RT! (21st May 2013 - 14:46)
- Moneymagpie: Find out how to invest when you don’t know anything here... http://t.co/u3IvK0pnkH #invest #savemoney #makemoney #investing #finance #guide (21st May 2013 - 14:20)
- Moneymagpie: #COMPETITION: #Win a Samsung Galaxy S3! Competition closes on Wednesday 22 May, so hurry and get your entry in now! http://t.co/uzp0P0UB1l (21st May 2013 - 14:18)
- Jasmine: Fab, the Moneymagpie newsletter is out (after a hiaitus last week!) http://t.co/qTdtYhcHOU (21st May 2013 - 14:08)
- Jasmine: @priteshpatel9 Yes, and expectations are higher when pp are paying. Not so bad when it was paid for by the govt! (21st May 2013 - 14:01)
- Jasmine: @patrickphilpott true! (21st May 2013 - 14:01)
- Moneymagpie: Find out 5 easy ways to make money in your lunch hour here... http://t.co/vdIO8uiEp0 #makemoney #lunch #ideas #food (21st May 2013 - 12:07)
- Moneymagpie: Can I resell airline and train tickets?: If you want to sell a plane ticket that you suddenly don’t need you m... http://t.co/cCQnqX5MCi (21st May 2013 - 10:20)
- Moneymagpie: Want to know what does a good travel insurance policy look like? Find out here... http://t.co/GNbOcvWw5q #savemoney #travel #insurance (21st May 2013 - 10:11)
- Moneymagpie: So you think you’ve done a bad interview?…: …and you’re not getting the job. Well I bet you weren’t as bad as ... http://t.co/DsL7jOzSJJ (21st May 2013 - 09:09)
- Jasmine: Almost one in three first year students at UK universities say their courses are not good value (21st May 2013 - 08:54)
- Moneymagpie: New article! So you think you've done a bad interview?... - http://t.co/BN6Kp6AteU (21st May 2013 - 08:01)
- Moneymagpie: Get your wardrobe sorted for the summer: It’s that time of year when I’m agonising over whether to switch my w... http://t.co/L0RvqxtcLU (21st May 2013 - 07:56)
- Moneymagpie: New article! Get your wardrobe sorted for the summer - http://t.co/3n7oAip3bR (21st May 2013 - 07:55)
- Jasmine: No! Justin Beiber's 'Baby' is biggest-selling (inc downloads, streaming etc) record of all time. aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! (20th May 2013 - 17:57)
- Jasmine: @Poorlybee :) x #havingarickastleymomentkeepittoyourself (20th May 2013 - 17:53)
- Jasmine: @ESTargetParking you certainly will :) (20th May 2013 - 17:52)
- Jasmine: @brtoon yup, that's what I always say about it #lottery (20th May 2013 - 17:52)
- Jasmine: @Poorlybee lol! :) (20th May 2013 - 16:15)
- Moneymagpie: Read our 14 magic ways to get rich in 2013 here...http://t.co/LDoqIpjlyt #makemoney #getrich #money #magic #cash (20th May 2013 - 16:09)
- Moneymagpie: New tax credits scam to watch out for: Do you receive tax credits? If so you must be on the alert for scam ema... http://t.co/Xv03WexRaV (20th May 2013 - 15:52)
- Jasmine: @Poorlybee thanks for RT! x (20th May 2013 - 15:48)
- Moneymagpie: New article! New tax credits scam to watch out for - http://t.co/jUNHTnWYtS (20th May 2013 - 15:46)
- Jasmine: RT @Moneymagpie: 31 brilliant #money making and money #saving #ideas. One for every day of this month. http://t.co/86JJF8klDJ … (20th May 2013 - 15:17)
- Jasmine: @brtoon oh dear! Well, I hope you win something some time (20th May 2013 - 14:31)
- Moneymagpie: Find out our 12 ways to feed your family for less here... http://t.co/fcljLIETAM #savemoney #family #food #tips #advice #save #money (20th May 2013 - 14:13)
- Jasmine: How awful. Lottery ticket sales hit an all time high of £6.9billion last year. (20th May 2013 - 12:54)
- Jasmine: There will be more mobile subscriptions than people in the world by the end of next year, a/c UN (20th May 2013 - 12:37)
- Jasmine: Is this tweet masquerading as a Twitter opinion poll actually a shameless attempt to get more followers? RT: Yes Favourite: No (20th May 2013 - 12:33)
- Moneymagpie: How many mobile handsets must a human have?!: A stray news item piqued my interest a few days ago, one statist... http://t.co/5RqR0dHG3L (20th May 2013 - 12:26)
- Moneymagpie: Take a look at our 31 brilliant #money making and money #saving #ideas. One for every single day of this month. http://t.co/fcR4MT7e60 … (20th May 2013 - 12:12)
- Moneymagpie: New article! How many mobile handsets must a human have?! - http://t.co/A7Q0eyySrw (20th May 2013 - 11:55)
- Jasmine: RT @Clevervideos: This is wonderful. A whole kid's orchestra with instruments made from landfill junk. http://t.co/FcJNDILpZQ (19th May 2013 - 20:22)
Moneymagpie is the country’s leading site for safe and legitimate money-making opportunities.
We have up to date information on hundreds of ways to earn a bit on the side and boost your income – and more are being added every week.
But there’s no point in earning extra money if you’re wasting it elsewhere, so we also have a wealth of information on best-buy financial products, plus heaps of articles to help you be a clever consumer and make the most of your money.
The site is completely free to use, and we are pleased to welcome more new readers every week.
Who we are
Moneymagpie was set up in April 2007 by journalist and TV personality Jasmine Birtles.
Because we are an independent site, everything we write is carefully researched and aimed at helping you find the best money-making opportunity, or the best deal, for you.
So why are some links in bold and others not?
Are we bold-ist or something? Heavens no – we love all fonts equally.
However, we feel that you should know which links can generate a small amount of revenue for us. There are two ways in which this clever little gizmo works:
1. (the majority) if you click through to another site to buy some goodies, the site from which you made the purchase might give us a few pence (or even a pound or two) as a ‘thanks for sending us the customer’.
2. (much less common) just by clicking on the link we might earn a few pence.
This revenue is what pays for the staff, the office rent, the computers, the servers, the stationery, the phones and a whole heap of other stuff that you just don’t realise you are going to have to pay for until you get a site like this going.
In other words if you press those bold links we can continue to give you more tips, hints and ideas than you can shake a stick at.
So if you’d like to keep the site free to use and completely independent, then may we politely, gently, calmly and ever-so-slightly cutely, request that you press those bold links and click through to buy things from our site when we’ve found you a bargain? Can we?
What does it cost you to click these links? How can we put this? Zero. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Yep, it’s absolutely free to click those links.
What about the adverts?
Yes, we have banner advertising to help cover the costs. But we choose our adverts carefully – we only include products which we think are genuinely good. We also look into everything we advertise to make sure it’s legitimate – so you won’t find any scams on our site.
Of course we also use affiliate links as we’ve explained above, but we are determined to use them only to recommend the very best products.
Having banner adverts helps us to generate some of the revenue we need to cover the costs of the website without having to compromise our promise to research and reveal to you the best deals, bargains and money-making ideas.
So, if you see something you like, please click through. That way we might get a little bit of money that we can put straight back into finding yet more great money-makers and money-savers for you.