- Are you passionate about photography? Would you like to earn some money from it? Figure out how here! http://t.co/vwEqgJtvwn #makemoney (31st Jul 2014 - 09:20)
- Bargain: Sky SALE - Get 25% off a 12 month TV order PLUS £75 of bill credit by clicking here! http://t.co/lrSIRtduGo (30th Jul 2014 - 14:00)
- Check out the winners of this month's competition on our Facebook page! https://t.co/8eLds4EqvM Congratulations @compingsus and @AnPatMedia (30th Jul 2014 - 11:01)
- Take a look at the bargains on offer! Winners will be announced tomorrow at 12:00pm http://t.co/x0fDUdjwth #newslettercomp #competition (29th Jul 2014 - 16:10)
- Thinking of investing in a property? Read this article first http://t.co/YlDi7Y5Xz9 #investment #realestate (29th Jul 2014 - 11:00)
- Helsinki Finland, Summertime Fun in the Land of the Midnight Sun: While Helsinki may be one of the coldest des... http://t.co/s1FYBQpFa2 (27th Jul 2014 - 19:26)
- I've signed RT @ImageOfWildlife: Please EVERYONE Sign & Share. Help get Arturo out of hellhole http://t.co/1RI0D8RiPF http://t.co/BWpfODSFBc (26th Jul 2014 - 10:34)
- Cardamom Chicken: I believe I may have mentioned before, just a couple of thousand times, that cardamom is my ... http://t.co/pwy2gEakGK (25th Jul 2014 - 14:31)
- Find out the genuine mystery shopping agencies - not the dodgy ones that take your money - here http://t.co/4L7vPg0WPJ… #newslettercomp (23rd Jul 2014 - 11:00)
- Pensions for babies. Yes it's a real thing. Take a look here... http://t.co/pKHkQ4ALeT #savemoney #pensions #invest http://t.co/88fGkT8ydq (22nd Jul 2014 - 14:20)
- What is a social enterprise? Read our guide here... http://t.co/nH7Ef11eA0 … #business #startup #socialenterprise http://t.co/o5rpFLKIV2 (22nd Jul 2014 - 12:40)
- Help @Jasmine raise money to help children in her local area. #Donate today here... https://t.co/bh6zE0RtCL #charity http://t.co/pZ98cd9zl0 (22nd Jul 2014 - 10:45)
- Confused about freelance finances? Read our guide here... http://t.co/c5CkLzRUYT #freelance #selfemployed #startup http://t.co/TkVOf0whXc (22nd Jul 2014 - 08:40)
- Find out the genuine mystery shopping agencies - not the dodgy ones that take your money - here http://t.co/4L7vPg0WPJ… #newslettercomp (21st Jul 2014 - 12:08)
- Make the most of the hot weather with our cheap picnic ideas here... http://t.co/4PzkLaV3FZ #weather #sunday #picnic http://t.co/1px4kk409G (20th Jul 2014 - 12:10)
- Sign-up to our newsletter & get a #FREE copy of our ’8 Ways to make £80 in an hour’ #eBook http://t.co/S1iifOpniB http://t.co/YvFbmf1KR7 (20th Jul 2014 - 10:25)
- Help @Jasmine raise money to makeover a nursery. Donate to a good cause here... https://t.co/bh6zE0RtCL #charity http://t.co/NN2Ewj88uZ (20th Jul 2014 - 08:20)
Latest cheap eats vouchers and 2-for-1 meal deals
Restaurants, in a bid to fill their seats, are offering a host of incentives ranging from 2-for-1 meal deals to free drinks offers. We’ve rounded up the very best restaurant deals for you to enjoy with your friends and family, including some fab festive specials. Bon appétit!
- Second main for £1.25 at Strada
- 15% off Crown Carveries
- 30% off Bella Italia
- 2-for-1 at Ember Inn
- Two burgers for £10 at GBK
- Second main for £2.50 at Prezzo
- 30% off main courses at Zizzi
- 25% off food at Pizza Express
- Two courses for £11.95 at Frankie & Benny’s
- Kids’ £4.95 meal deal at Giraffe
- 25% off food at ASK
- Free £10 voucher for Loch Fyne
- 2 for 1 main courses at Auberge
- 2-for-1 pizza and free starter with Orange Wednesdays at PizzaExpress
- 50% off and kids eat for a quid at Slug and Lettuce
- Delicious discounts on luxury food
- 20% off at Roadchef
- Offers at 5pm and OpenTable
- Free drink at Marston’s pubs
- Big offers at Henry’s Café Bar
- Special discount card for BBQ grub
- 1 month Taste Card trial
- Register with Burger King
Get new money-making secrets every week for free. Signup here now!
After a hard day’s shopping, there’s nothing better than afternoon tea to refresh yourself! Delicious fresh sandwiches, yummy scones and mouthwatering cakes – plus a glass of decadent champagne if you like! Lastminute.com has a selection of London’s finest afternoon tea experiences starting from under £15 each, so what are you waiting for?
This is a great deal if you’re an Orange customer because it works in conjunction with Orange Wednesdays. Simply text FILM to 241 to receive your free code and show it in the restaurant. You get a great saving of at least £10, as the cheapest pizza order will be discounted from the bill altogether, and the offer even includes a free starter of either garlic bread or PizzaExpress’s famous dough balls! This offer is only valid on Wednesdays. For more information see the Orange Wednesdays website.
The good people at Slug and Lettuce have a couple of great promotions running at the moment. Every Monday you get your bill halved, and kids eat for a quid every Sunday! Under 8s eat for £1 with every full-price adult main ordered. Find your nearest Slug and Lettuce here.
Register to Time Out right now and one fantastic bargain will be sent straight to your inbox every day. From Michelin-starred dining experiences to luxury spa breaks, world-class beauty treatments and more, Time Out is the site for anyone who enjoys the finer things in life (but who hasn’t got the wages to afford them!).
Time Out is FREE to join and all the offers are heavily discounted. If enough people buy into the deal, it goes ahead. If not the offer is cancelled and you won’t be charged a penny (we’ve never heard of a deal being cancelled).
You’ve got nothing to lose but plenty to gain, so sign up for free right here.
If you’re hitting the road then make sure you stop off at a Roadchef, where you can enjoy 20% off with this voucher! Just what you need for food on the go, and there are 19 Roadchef locations covering most major routes. Find a Roadchef on your route.
Offers at 5pm and OpenTable
If you enjoy eating out at lovely restaurants, 5pm.co.uk and OpenTable are the websites for you. Both offer incredible restaurant deals that will save you an absolute fortune, and every time you book a table through the sites you’ll pick up reward points which can go towards future free meals. Check out 5pm.co.uk if you live in or near Scotland, or OpenTable for the rest of the country.
Get new money-making secrets every week for free. Signup here now!
Get a free drink at your local Marston’s pub! This offer is one voucher per person and only for new subscribers. It’s valid only in the pub that you select at the time of subscribing and only on select drinks. See the website for full details and subscribe here. Cheers!
Get £5 off your next visit to one of Henry’s Café Bars when you sign up for their newsletter. Just register online here and they’ll send you the £5 voucher to use in your local Henry’s.
You can also enjoy discounted cocktails, wine and beer during their Happy Hour periods. Each venue runs their Happy Hour at different times, so make sure you check out times before heading down. Find your nearest venue here.
Nab yourself a free Q Card from London BBQ chain Bodean’s and you’ll be entitled to a whole rack of discounts every day of the week! These bargains include 10% off your entire bill, free nachos, free desserts and more. Find out more about the Bodean’s Q Card benefits here.
One-month Taste Card trial If you like eating out a lot perhaps you should consider investing in the Taste Card. The card can be used at 5,000+ restaurants all over the UK, and can either save you 50% off your meal, or entitle you to a 2-for-1 discount in participating restaurants. The card costs £70 a year but can be used as many times a month as you like, and currently you can trial the card for free for a month. Just fill in the form on their website and your card will be sent to you in the post. Participating restaurants include chains such as Pizza Express, Prezzo, ASK, La Tasca and Café Rouge but smaller local restaurants are also in on the deal. For a full list and to download your free month trial visit the Taste Card website.