7 easy ways to make quick cash online

7 easy ways to make quick cash online Images_of_Money/Flickr

Make money online with our seven best online money makers. Although you do need to be cautious, there are lots of ways to make money online now. Here’s the Moneymagpie rundown of the best ways to make quick cash online.

1. Survey and panel websites
  2. Enter online competitions
  3. Cashback websites
  4. Sell your stuff
  5. Get paid to shop
  6. Find lost money
  7. Recommend your friends

1. Make money from online surveys

mouseCompanies are always looking for user feedback and are willing to pay for your thoughts. Start by signing up to survey sites like Survey Savers and GlobalTestMarket. You’ll earn more if you join three or four survey sites, as you will increase the likelihood of being asked to take part in a survey. SurveySavers gives you a reward worth £5 just for signing up.

Register with a number of good survey sites to maximise your earnings.

But beware…!

A lot of so-called survey sites are just spammers and they only want your details to spam you and sell on to other dodgy types.

N.B. Only go with the online survey companies we suggest – here are the sites we recommend:

It’s worth setting up a separate email address (with Gmail or Hotmail) if you sign up to a lot of survey sites – that way, your normal email address won’t get bombarded with offers of surveys!
nivea lip glossOoh, also, get free goodies to test out for Toluna. They have loads of products they need to have tested so if you sign up for the testing side can get new things every month. Right now, for example, they’re getting people to test out Nivea lip gloss and pots of caviar…yes seriously! So you can see the kind of things you could get to try for nothing.  Click here to join up now and get all these great freebies.

Jasmine says...

Quote 1

Nielsen Online Panel is one of our favourites because you don’t have to really do anything. All you have to do is download their app onto your home computer and you’re automatically entered into a prize draw of up to £30,000.

Quote 2

For more information see our guide to online surveys – it has plenty of useful tips to help you earn the most money.

2. Enter online competitions

competitions1First of all sign-up to the Prime Prizes free weekly competitions newsletter. You can win hampers, iPads, Argos vouchers and more. It costs nothing and you get opportunities to win prizes every week.

If you get into the habit of entering competitions of all sorts, you’ll soon find prizes landing on your doorstep.

Incredible as it sounds, you’re more likely to win a big, high-value prize than a smaller prize because fewer people bother to enter the big-prize competitions. This is because most people think they haven’t a chance of winning if the prize is a big one so they don’t go in for it! This means that if you do, you have a higher chance of winning that than you would with a smaller prize. Weird but true.

You do have to exercise a bit of of caution when entering online competitions, but going in for a legitimate competition could net you some great prizes.

Fancy your chances? We’ve got a full article packed with advice and the latest competition news here.

Get new money-making secrets every week for free. Sign up here now!

3. Cashback websites

cashbackThese sites do just what their name suggests. Cashback sites like Top Cashback list all the high-street and online shops they’ve deals with (most feature big names like Boots and Debenhams). If you buy something online via a cashback site rather than go direct to the retailer (whether it’s a phone from O2 or a dress from M&S), you get paid!

Why does a cashback site pay me to shop?

Because the cashback site has sent the shop a customer (you!), the cashback site gets paid a commission by the shop – some of which gets passed on to you.

In short, cashback sites can be a great way to get paid money on something you were going to buy anyway!

Some top cashback sites:

Some sites like Free Fivers will even give you money (in this case £5) just for signing up, and another £5 if you refer a friend.

Cashback sites probably won’t make you a fortune, but if you’re going to buy certain things anyway you might as well earn some money back on your purchases.

We’ve got a full article on cashback websites here.

4. Get selling your things…

There are more ways than ever to turn your trash into cash using the internet.

eBay is probably the best -known site for selling your old stuff (we’ve got a no-nonsense guide to selling on eBay if you’re new to the site) but you might also consider eBid, which has the advantage of letting you list your things for free.

for-sale-signYou could also check out Gumtree, which has a strong buy and sell section a little like the ‘Classified’ section in your local freesheet. For old books you could try Amazon to reach book lovers everywhere. You might think that you have nothing worth selling but you could be surprised!

It doesn’t just have to be your things that you sell. If you have extra space – like a driveway, garden or spare room – you could earn a respectable sum from renting your spare space. Just remember that if you have a regular income from renting your space, you will probably have to declare this on your tax return forms.

5. Get paid to shop

quidcologoGetting paid to shop is surely every Moneymagpie’s dream – and now it’s a reality thanks to Quidco!

Quidco, the UK’s number one cashback and voucher site, features over 3,500 retailers, so you’ll be rewarded no matter what you’re buying.

Quidco is a free, simple and secure service that rewards you for shopping online, on mobile and in-store, with its members making an average of £280 a year!

Click here and get paid to shop.

6. Find lost money

Rather better than odd pennies hiding down the back of the sofa (although these will add up nicely if you put them in a jar!), you can use Mylostaccount.org.uk to search for any dormant accounts you might have. It sounds strange to talk about ‘lost accounts’ but many people will have had accounts opened for them as children, lost the details of an account after moving home or perhaps even inherited the money in an account as a beneficiary of a will. The service is free so you won’t lose anything for checking it out!

If you’re a low earner, a parent or receiving income from a pension you could also be eligible for benefits ranging from regular payments, like Child Tax Credits, to one-off benefits like the Winter Fuel Allowance. The website Turn2us lets you check out whether you’re eligible for any benefits – just enter a couple of details, such as your council tax band and whether you have any savings, and see if you’re entitled to extra cash.

7. Recommend your friends

groupon_4cGet £6 every time you refer a friend to Groupon.

Each day Groupon offers amazing deals on great things to do, see and eat in cities across the UK. It’s based on ‘group buying power’ – because it can guarantee businesses a minimum number of customers, it can secure amazing discounts for all kinds of things – from restaurants to football match tickets.

Previous deals in London have included £25 for top-price tickets worth £60 to see West End musical Blood Brothers, and £1 to watch films at any Cineworld.

Once you’ve signed up – it’s completely free – you can recommend as many friends as you like, and if any of them go on to sign up, you’ll get £6 for each one who does. Just click the button at the top right-hand corner that says ‘Earn £6 now!’ The money will be credited to your account so you can use it towards your next purchase on the site.

To check out the site and sign up, visit Groupon here.

Plusnet-logoPlusnet – Earn by referring

Plusnet has consistently low prices for its broadband and they even cut your bills further if you refer your friends. You’ll get a discount off your monthly bill for every person that joins them on your recommendation, for as long as they are a customer. There’s no limit to the number of people that you can recommend – so you could get your broadband for free.

three_logo_black3 Mobile – share up to £90 with a friend

Recommend a friend to 3 Mobile and as a thank you they’ll credit each of your accounts. If your friend goes for a phone you both get £30. If they go for Mobile Broadband you both get £15. If they choose both, that’s £45 each.

Find out lots more ways you can earn by referring here.

Ooh, and…

Don’t forget to sign-up to our newsletter, online, as that is totally FREE and we send you new money-making ideas, links and competitions every week!. Sign up here.

139 Responses to “7 easy ways to make quick cash online”

1. What do you think about using the meta tags on blog posts?
    A friend told me Matt Cutts said to not bother with them a
    while a go as they are ignored
    Added a link on my Facebook, hope you dont mind!

2. IOANNA says:

It is a pity that Nielsen Online Panel is not available to many countries.

3. Kate Deakin says:

Great timing for this article! January always is difficult for us…

4. Tracey Belcher says:

Good quality writing – blog posts and such like for sites. Many people will pay for 500 – 1000 words on a chosen subject matter.

5. Krystina Smith says:

I’ve bookmarked this article. Lots of great tips. At the moment I do online surveys, enter competitions and sell things on eBay, but I’m hoping to make more money online in 2015, so will try out some of these tips!

6. sheila says:

Entering competitions can be a bit of fun but don’t be surprised if you don’t win. Lots of people enter these days and the odds are small.And there are some really serious compers out there!

7. Hannah Whitling says:

Some great ideas here, will definitely gone some of them a go at some point.

8. Carrie Talbot-Ashby says:

I love selling at the local bootsale in my village, its a big day out in our village and normally we do really well out of it! I like donating to local causes, so sometimes I will buy a ton of stuff at my local charity shops, then wash it, iron it, and then re-sell it at the bootsale for a profit, and then I’m able to have a day out with the kids, and we get to donate even more to our local charities! I mainly sell for the fun, I don’t really make a profit though lol. x

9. Alexandra Blue says:

people should always remember to check tax liability for these other ways of making money – many additional sources of cash, no matter how small, need to go on your tax return.

10. James Travis says:

Looking to sell my old uni books, I think Amazon would be best for that.

11. MARK HOPKINS says:

Car boot sales are a great way to buy and sell at a profit. You have to be up early though!

12. Emma Farrell says:

Some good ideas here. I think you have to find what appeals to you so that earning extra doesn’t become too much of a chore-no point doing a few surveys and then getting bored..you won’t make any money because you haven’t hit the pay out threshold

13. david wilson says:

don’t rely on getting money via cashback, but it’s good if it works out

14. Ruth Hunter says:

cashback sites are great

15. Sharon Wormald says:

Some great ideas …ive tried quite a few…re selling on ebay its worth doing jumble sales carboots and charity shops to look specifically for sell on bargains..if you like it someone else will..get it out in the market place and you soon make a profit.

16. Ali Thorpe says:

I am member of a small number of survey sites which pay via Paypal or shopping vouchers. They’re not always quick though. It’s hit and miss whether it’s worth it when trying new ones but the ones I use I do recommend to friends. Using cashback sites is easy and worthwhile too.

17. Sam says:

Some great ideas that I didn’t know a lot about explained clearly!

18. Petra says:

Be aware that getting money from surveys and opinion panels can be quite time-consuming and tedious. Cashback sites are great because you get money from things you do and buy anyway. Maximiles is another good cashback site for the UK.

19. Aaron Milne says:

Good advice CHEERS

20. Charlotte Hoskins says:

I consider myself quite savvy but I’ve never used a cash back site, sounds pretty simple so think I should start!

21. Ian Summerscales says:

I have just started doing the competitions and it is the male equivalent of knitting whilst you watch TV – won 2 prizes in 2 months both small so far.

22. Kathryn Casbolt says:

I do nearly all these things! It is amazing how all the little extras add up. The only thing I do avoid is ‘recommend a friend’ – I really don’t like to clog up other peoples inboxes – they may not remain friends!

23. Matthew Fuller says:

Ebay has got more expensive to sell with..it needs a good rival and pay pal is in the wings to charge excessively…some good ideas however….competitions also, but as said, more people entering and less skill.

24. steph says:

i always use cashback websites when making purchases online, they’re great. Entering competitions is fun, just dpn’t expect too much

25. Denise Walker says:

Sell all my DVDs after watching – I never watch them again so they are just gathering dust

26. Pauline Dring says:

I will try the survey sites. Have not tried them before but seeing a recommended list of sites makes me feel more confident trying them out.I’m sure they pay little but every little helps!

27. Jordon Cox says:

I love using cashback sites! So easy to use, i’ve pocketed over £200 last year from TopCashback!

28. Kathy says:

I always do Quidco, especially for insurance and tend to get about £300 per year back

29. I’ve been using cashback sites for years and have certainly made money from them over the years – even if it’s only a few pence, when you were already going to buy an item it’s worth an extra click or two

30. Erica Price says:

Surveys can take a long time to accumulate the money, but worth it in the end.

31. Siobhan Davis says:

I think this is fab I buy things at car boots cheap and sell them on once or get old furniture from free sites and make them shabby chic and then sell them great hobby love it x

32. trevor linvell says:

Some good ideas, some of which, like dooings surveys and comps i’m already doing.Have to try those cashback sites too

33. LYN JONES says:

DICOUNT CODES ARE GREAT.
    EBAY CAN BE LUCRATIVE.
    COMPETITIONS GOOD IF YOU THINK LUCKY!

34. Debbie B says:

Loads of advice as usual thanks – and the comments are great too. But I really am not sure that it’s right that competitions offering bigger prizes attract fewer entries. Could that be checked?

35. Anthea Holloway says:

I find Quidco is a very good way to save money and I put a note on my computer so that I never forget to use it!

36. Fran H says:

eBaying my old things to turn them into new things :)

37. Natalie says:

I love doing surveys and comps

38. Máire Woodhurst says:

I enjoy entering competitions and answering surveys.

39. Jane Willis says:

Take care when using cashback sites that you don’t end up buying things you don’t need just to ramp up your rewards! It’s very tempting to take up an offer just to get bonus points, but if you weren’t going to buy the item anyway you will have wasted money

40. Isabell Whitenstall says:

There are some great ideas among your tips. I think I will try gumtree and see if I can sell some household items I no longer need.

41. david cavender says:

give lessons in anything you’re expert in in your spare time to earn money

42. Iris Raile says:

As a hobby, I enter lots of competitions on line and often win something I can use for gifts or special treats for my family that we otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford. I also take advantage of lots of coupon sites which save me money on my groceries and other shopping. Surveys are another way to earn money on line though it takes a while to build up points/ money etc. but if you you save them up over the year, it is a nice bonus at Christmas time

43. Ali Mckenzie says:

Fab ideas, must try them all

44. Gilla01 says:

Ebay seems to be the best bet – the surveys seem to take forever to build any cash up.

45. Harriet Kendall says:

Mystery shopping is a great easy way to make a bit of cash in your free time. I usually also get a free product or meal out of it – so definitely worth it!

46. Jordan white says:

I think that the week is a really good idea. I have a few gift cards still fro m last year and some times the money is more useful than a gift card for somewhere you don’t shop. Survey sites are frustrating as you can complete half a survey and then no sorry you are not eligible and you get nothing. However this being said there is a development now where people can take these websites further and at the end of the day its free

47. Lynne O'Connor says:

Competitions used to be a great way of getting something for nothing but now there are thousands of people entering even for prizes worth a quid or less.

48. Lauren W says:

Don’t believe that any company will reward loyalty.
    Keep an eye on their competitors and switch when there’s a better deal.

49. Lesley Bain says:

Some great ideas here, and some of which I use already.
    To be honest I found entering survers really time consuming and often frustrating, for the amount of money I earned it wasn’t worth it so I gave up.
    I lost count of the amount of times I would get to the last page of a complex survey only to be told I wasn’t eligible…..why let me fill the whole survey in then grrrrr.

50. Roger Walter says:

Some surveys (eg on newspaper websites) promise a cash prize – £50 or £100 – for a randomly picked entrant. These are real prizes – I won one from the Daily Mirror once – so spend 5 minutes completing surveys like this; and you may be lucky too!

51. pete c says:

sell your stuff is always a nice easy but a productive one

52. Sarah Jane Jones says:

Thank you. A great range of ideas for the new year.

53. Much Cheaper says:

Our free quote beating service could save you up to 10% off your next holiday. Just send us your best quote and our team of expert travel agents will compete against each other anonymously to beat it! http://www.muchcheaper.co.uk

54. Izzy Mse Baker says:

I enter competitions in my spare time,what ever I win I put up for Christmas presents,plus if we do not need them we swap on competition swap sites

55. Christine Caple says:

Some good ideas. I always use cashback sites.

56. Kathrine B says:

Some great suggestions here- the points/cash for survey sites can add up and be worthwhile if you do enough of them- I found it really hard to keep motivated to do them though as they get quite repetitive or some take ages to complete!

57. Greig spencer says:

love using ebay- a great way to make money

58. paul martin says:

Use topcashback for big item

59. kayleigh white says:

Survey sites for me are a BIG NO NO – after a decade of trying to earn money online, I know first hand about the amount of spam you get from survey sites.

They say ‘To enter this competition provide your details, sign up to catalogues, subscription services etc etc’ – then you get bombarded by numerous calls and texts, plus emails on a daily basis.

60. Caroline Hunter says:

I already fill in surveys for cash and it soon builds up. I have never used cashback sites before as I was worried it was just a con, but from your article, maybe not. I’ll certainly look in to it!

61. William Gould says:

Good article, but some of the comments on the competition section are COMPLETELY wrong! You are NOT more likely to win a high value prize because “people don’t bother entering” – Quite the opposite! The bigger value the prize, the more entries there will be.
    Also, you shouldn’t enter just to sell things. There is nothing more frustrating than seeing, say, a guitar being won and then sold, when thousands of people would have entered because they really, really wanted to win the guitar!
    PS I’ve been entering competitions for over 30 years!

62. Nicci Hemming says:

Requires a little time & effort but I can boost my income considerably using these ideas. Also consider shoptize & roamler if you have a smartphone

63. claire woods says:

I’ve used a CD/DVD buying website to make some money.

64. Claire Ward says:

Those ideas look great I also entr comps to cover gifts

65. CarolineR says:

Survey sites and comping are my favourites! Any time, any place, any where!
    Anything you win or points you collect is a fun bonus!

66. teresa coe says:

Plan ahead & take advantage of deals. I’m now housebound with MS & money is tight, so we use freecycle & ebay first then move in. If you for branded groceries try 1 step down & see if you notice any difference. Saved us & no difference with a lit of things.

67. Linda says:

Some great ideas, so many people need to save money where they can these days.

68. sue seaman says:

i love making money, by working hard but also selling on ebay is fun if you can take a loss now and again, but car boots are fun especially in the summer

69. Katie Rushton says:

Enter competitions that are judged and require some effort and capitalise on your strengths. If you are a writer, enter writing competitions. If you take great photos, enter the photography ones, and so on. Not many people enter the ‘effort’ competitions and a lot of people don’t make a big effort with their entries.

70. Bob Clark says:

Very helpful article – a lot of food for thought and possible ways of earning extra income in 2015

71. Paula Phillips says:

I use survey sites and save up what I earn. Very useful article thank you.

72. Angie Hoggett says:

some great tips here, I always forget to use the cashback sites, must remember!

73. Angela Buckley says:

I like Toluna but I can’t do the surveys on my phone – it takes ages.

74. Alexia E says:

I swear by my cashback sites – they usually run good competitions all year round too! My regular back up is surveys which bring in a bit extra from time to time.

75. Kara W says:

Surveys and cashback have definitely helped me this year.

76. Joan says:

It has given me some really good ideas, to make money and to clear the house at the same time. Will save it and pass on to friends and relatives.

77. Lorna Peppiatt says:

Some great ideas. I love cashback sites. If I’m going to buy something, they are my first port of call :)

78. Louise Middleton says:

This is a good article. I’ve had quite a lot of luck with online competitions and have sold some unwanted items on ebay although they do take quite a cut of it. Gumtree host for free but it’s not as popular (yet). I hadn’t thought about doing surveys and may have a look into that thanks.

79. Natalie Bradley says:

Some fab ideas, I hate surveys and cash back sites they confuse the hell out of me, I love selling my old bits and bobs at car boots to make extra cash xxx

80. Some good ideas, haven’t tried cash back sites yet but something to try in the new year.

81. I pretty much do all of these, always good to get a bit of extra cash :)

82. FionaLynne Edwards says:

Thanks for those ideas. Some of them I do already but it has given me some further ideas to look into.

83. Victoria N says:

Some good ideas, surveys can be hit and miss, however if you can get an invite to pinecone they are good, pay well via paypal and the surveys are interesting to complete

84. Christine Dodd says:

I agree that entering comps is a great hobby if you like surprise wins, but remember, prizes are not guaranteed.

85. Teresa Lee says:

Lots of great ideas, I’ll definitely have to check some of them out…Thanks

86. Sheila says:

Some good ideas, I already do a couple of these and will have to try the others.

87. Babs Mercer says:

Some great ideas here. I’ve been using a cash back site for years and have saved myself a considerable amount of money. I try to use ebay, but I seem to do it in fits and starts as it’s quite a commitment!

88. Karen says:

I do all these ideas already but some extra companies are included I hadn’t heard of before :-)

89. jen english says:

There’s some good ideas there, most of which I’ve tried or currently do.

Surveys can be a good way to boost your income but so often I find I get half way through to then be filtered out which is very frustrating as well as a complete waste of time.

Cashback sites are brilliant and something you just have to get into the habit of remembering to use before purchasing.

I enter hundreds of competitions every day but wins are mostly few and far between. It’s very rare that you get a major win so comping should be looked upon as a hobby rather than something for extra income.

I find Facebook is a really good way to sell unwanted bits and pieces and is far cheaper (free) than selling on Ebay which charges the earth these days. There are loads of selling groups in my area and probably in everyone else’s area too. A quick search will find them.

90. sue mc says:

use cashback sites, swap for tesco points & get even more value

91. sian hallewell says:

I tried signing up to some survey sites last year, and thought I’ll try really hard the first month to see whats possible and got about £10. Looks like I signed up to the wrong sites, so will give it another go.

92. Tammy Tudor says:

amazing ideas that I need to try out!

93. Mary L says:

Using cash back sites , when you remember, are a good way of getting free cash

94. Kirsty W says:

I’ve never used cashback sites but I think I’ll start from now on!

95. Alana Walker says:

Great ideas, I love the cashback sites.x

96. Andrew Petrie says:

I use a number of these ideas myself, some with considerable success.I suppose a lot depends on how much spare time you have.

97. Justine Hughes says:

Good article and the fact you list and recommend sites to use is a bonus.

98. Victoria says:

I’m all about cashback sites! Free money! haha! :D

99. Lisa Williams says:

Such a useful article its nice to have a trusted source of how to make money online rather than the scam emails and facebook post that you see all the time.

100. Jo Young says:

Always sign up for cashback sites, it’s amazing how much money you can save up by purchasing normally!

101. Rebecca Bradley says:

Some great ideas here :)

102. Charlotte Ingham says:

I try and sell my stuff as often as possible, not only for quick cash but to have a declutter as well!

103. Anna says:

I do competitions and surveys but have never got the hang of cashback sites and after reading your feature I really need to give it a go.

104. Suzanne Cooke says:

Cashback sites are great they build up quickly if used correctly.

105. sharon mead says:

covers most of the basics, it is a shame that most people are just to lazy to bother as there are some great savings to be made if you put in the effort

106. Laura says:

Good to have a list of recommended survey sites – thank you

107. David Prince says:

Some great ideas.

108. Lorraine Tinsley says:

I also do surveys for Pinecone and they give me £4, I think new users only get £3 now, but they are quite selective and you need to be invited. I love this article some good ideas

109. Maggie Coates says:

Some good ideas here. I already use Quidco and I already enter competitions.

110. Graeme says:

Some great tips here but survey sites can lead to you getting lots of Spam email unless you tick/untick the boxes about not contacting you.

111. Gill Thomas says:

Using thís site will be a New Years resolution I won’t be breaking, really want to save for a few days away or a real holiday !

112. rupert summerton says:

Lots of good ideas and practical advice

113. Hannahpp says:

There are some really great tips there, some I already do & some I had not thought of!
    Thanks for the tips & the competition :)

114. Claire W says:

Very helpful article;I will certainly be looking at the mylostaccount website as I must have a few accounts I’ve lost track of over the years.

115. Sean Brady says:

Survey sites can be labourous and time consuming. However, if you are OK with answering numerous questions it can be rewarding. I’ve earnt a number of things, including amazon vouchers, for filling out questionaires. MySurvey is my recommendation as the surveys you are doing will throw you out pretty early if you don’t fit the demographic, therefore saving you wasting time for nothing.

116. louise mcnicol says:

All these ideas are great, will be bookmarking this page, 2015 will be my year for saving!

117. Hazel Wright says:

I’ve tried allsorts of these things, after a while you get to know which are worth spending time on and which are not! Its good! Cash back sites in particular are a great way of saving money. I also always search for discount codes before making online purchases. Sometimes they can’t be used in combination with cashback, but its another thing worth checking out before buying anything.

118. liz denial says:

Lots of useful tips here, thanks for the heads up

119. Lorraine Partyn says:

It was good to see a list of the survey companies as I was not aware of all of them. As I am already signed up to a couple of them i find it a great way to earn cash and vouchers for just a little effort. I will now find out how to go about joining some others.

120. Angela Sandhu says:

Use cashback shopping sites

121. Dale Askew says:

I regularly review the deals I’m getting for various utilities and make the most of Cashback websites to increase savings. It helped to cushion the cost of Christmas this year and buys a few luxuries.

122. Lorna Kennedy says:

Using cashback sites is becoming like second nature now, you can save a fortune!

123. Christine Goodall says:

Great advice particularly to set up a specific email account for competitions and surveys, I might try the mystery shopping as well

124. Lucy Robinson says:

Use the cash back sites. Excellent. Especially when you need insurance or something big like sky.

125. claire fawkner says:

Use cashback sites when ordering online! Also always check for discount codes x

126. Sarah Fawcett says:

Thanks for some great tips, I’m a big fan of cash back sites and have earned almost £2k in the last few years purely by clicking through one of these sites – free money, love it!
    I do surveys and competitions and have won some prizes that I would never have otherwise been able to afford and I use eBay to sell all my unwanted things – some things I would have thrown away in the past and have been amazed at what people will buy – one example was a pine wardrobe that had been cut in half to get up our stairs and I made this very clear in my item details – I put it on eBay in the hope someone might buy it for 99p and save me trying to get the thing to the tip – it sold for over £100!!!!
    I wasn’t aware of the site you can use to find old bank accounts so I’m going to give that a go a bit later today!

127. lynn lewer says:

I always use cashback sites, the money really adds after a while

128. Jane Adair says:

Use cashback sites when sopping online.

129. Caroline Clarke says:

Good ideas! My favourite survey site is pinecone research because I get paid £3 for every survey and they only take about 5 minutes. I also get to test items with them, which I have to take a follow-up survey on, which I also receive £3 for!

130. jamie millard says:

switch bank accounts – REGULARLY!

Banks aren’t your friend – they are businesses. If they aren’t giving you extra – switch. Other banks will give you £100-£150 to have your business. Don’t like them? Switch again in a few months – for more £££.

131. Jessica Powell says:

Some great ideas – I particularly like cashback sites. If you have to buy something anyway, it’s a good feeling to be rewarded for it!

132. Zoe says:

These ideas for making extra cash are brilliant, and I participate in a few to earn some extra pocket money. By participating in a few I found which were most suited to me – it’s only by being proactive and getting involved that you can reap the benefits!!….my advice is to go for it!!

133. CAROLINE PRITCHARD says:

I love car boots for buying stuff cheap and then selling for a profit.

134. Donna says:

Cashback websites are a great way of getting something for nothing.

135. things to sell to earn money for school says:

This could mean selling your own information or other peoples but whichever way you decide to
    go this is a real and legitimate way to make
    money online. True, some of these proven ways to make money online, are not as easy, or
    as lucrative as others. There is quite a huge potential online today for such products and
    if you think you can provide good quality and helpful information on any popular topic, you should consider selling it
    online.

136. Secondhand buying and selling online – we’re passionate about it all as a great way to recycle, make money, clear the clutter and even make new friends.

137. Before you says:

I agree with ^^^

138. Yannis says:

There’s also userfeel.com. Also paying $10 per usability test.