- Jasmine: Thanks so much for all the SEO suggestions. I will follow them all up. Feel free to suggest more too! Thanks again (23rd May 2013 - 21:21)
- Jasmine: RT @TheEconomist: Prostitution in Britain is in deep recession http://t.co/VfZhjkMixT (23rd May 2013 - 21:21)
- Jasmine: RT @Moneymagpie: We have a very special giveaway for you! Get £20 petrol for a tenner. Be quick, though.. http://t.co/oFdbBYlEfD (23rd May 2013 - 21:18)
- Jasmine: @DarienGS That's a point! (23rd May 2013 - 18:15)
- Jasmine: RT @TiloJung: When two chicks walk into a cockpit http://t.co/F4BT26zlIl <<cute! (23rd May 2013 - 18:15)
- Jasmine: @BrockbankJames Yes it's true! (23rd May 2013 - 18:12)
- Jasmine: @AskJames Ooh good. Thanks! (23rd May 2013 - 17:46)
- Jasmine: @PurpleCakeFacto Thanks for the tip! (23rd May 2013 - 17:46)
- Jasmine: @ElmTreeFS OK. Thanks I'll give him a go! (23rd May 2013 - 17:44)
- Jasmine: @wishartwealth Oh dear, so expensive then (23rd May 2013 - 17:43)
- Jasmine: @taraevans Yes, I think so...not entirely sure but we're certainly doing some of them! (23rd May 2013 - 17:43)
- Jasmine: @taraevans Really? Bother! (23rd May 2013 - 17:42)
- Jasmine: @VickiLamb Ooh great! (23rd May 2013 - 17:41)
- Jasmine: @wishartwealth Fab thanks (23rd May 2013 - 17:41)
- Jasmine: RT @ShaziaAwan: Green Party leader blames W'ich attack on UK acting like world's policeman.Yep she blames Britain!?! http://t.co/2eVmP8XstQ (23rd May 2013 - 17:41)
- Jasmine: I wish I knew a good SEO person. No one seems able to recommend someone. Are they really all crooks? (23rd May 2013 - 17:39)
- Jasmine: @GAdams_Spink @tim_weber Yes it's usually the Nordic countries and NZ that win these kinds of surveys (23rd May 2013 - 17:35)
- Jasmine: @golfmangosierra Oh dear, yes, we need some summer before we get yet another winter! (23rd May 2013 - 16:25)
- Jasmine: RT @lukeireland: Next up. MPs to point fingers at MI5 who prevent more than we will ever know #woolwich (23rd May 2013 - 16:25)
- Jasmine: Mick McManus had a good innings - 93 - not bad for a wrestler. RIP. My grandpa was a fan http://t.co/kHQFHmfrmW (23rd May 2013 - 16:05)
Escape to the sun
April 27, 2012
It’s raining, it’s pouring
Doom, gloom and everything in between has been the theme of the recent weather. This would be the time to say something annoyingly cheerful and offer some sort of adage about the light being on the other end of the rainbow but alas we have none of that. Look out for grumpy students who share in our depression.
Escape to sunshine
Whilst we cannot offer any miraculous provisions of sunshine, we can indeed offer some timely advice on cheap methods of seeking out a country where the sun does not detest its inhabitants quite as much as ours does.
If you still cannot afford to fly, then we’ve also sourced a competition via which the prize is a FREE pair of tickets to Miami. There is no guarantee that you’ll win but there is no reward without risk.
Students in the news
Free money – well, that’s if you switch your current account over to Santander. You heard correctly; Santander has resorted to the failsafe method of simply purchasing their customers with the lure of a tempting £50. However, is the money worth the hassle? You decide…
That’s all for now folks.