- Moneymagpie: More job scams: I’ve been hearing about yet more scam job posts on internet sites (particularly sites like Cra... http://t.co/Z4XzyaSqLQ (22nd May 2013 - 10:23)
- Moneymagpie: How to live on half your salary in 5 easy steps http://t.co/JtK4c4LXUJ #savemoney #save #salary #stepbystep #bills (22nd May 2013 - 10:05)
- Moneymagpie: New article! More job scams - http://t.co/aaqt0salyY (22nd May 2013 - 07:41)
- Jasmine: RT @garwboy: I thought Dan Brown's new book had a tighter narrative but obscene product placement. Turns out I was reading Argos catalogue (21st May 2013 - 23:32)
- Jasmine: @Don03462790 Thanks for the RT! (21st May 2013 - 23:26)
- Jasmine: @FaizAhmedChohan Thanks for the RT! (21st May 2013 - 23:26)
- Moneymagpie: Make money collecting Bakelite: In its heyday, it was known as the ‘material of a thousand uses’, beloved of j... http://t.co/IxxcCtynRM (21st May 2013 - 18:13)
- Moneymagpie: New article! Make money collecting Bakelite - http://t.co/3meXENPSbk (21st May 2013 - 17:42)
- Moneymagpie: Find out 50 ways to #savemoney by being green here... http://t.co/ndHKaMazAI #environment #greenliving #recycle #green (21st May 2013 - 16:17)
- Jasmine: @NeilMullarkey Thanks for RT! (21st May 2013 - 14:46)
- Moneymagpie: Find out how to invest when you don’t know anything here... http://t.co/u3IvK0pnkH #invest #savemoney #makemoney #investing #finance #guide (21st May 2013 - 14:20)
- Moneymagpie: #COMPETITION: #Win a Samsung Galaxy S3! Competition closes on Wednesday 22 May, so hurry and get your entry in now! http://t.co/uzp0P0UB1l (21st May 2013 - 14:18)
- Jasmine: Fab, the Moneymagpie newsletter is out (after a hiaitus last week!) http://t.co/qTdtYhcHOU (21st May 2013 - 14:08)
- Jasmine: @priteshpatel9 Yes, and expectations are higher when pp are paying. Not so bad when it was paid for by the govt! (21st May 2013 - 14:01)
- Jasmine: @patrickphilpott true! (21st May 2013 - 14:01)
- Moneymagpie: Find out 5 easy ways to make money in your lunch hour here... http://t.co/vdIO8uiEp0 #makemoney #lunch #ideas #food (21st May 2013 - 12:07)
- Moneymagpie: Can I resell airline and train tickets?: If you want to sell a plane ticket that you suddenly don’t need you m... http://t.co/cCQnqX5MCi (21st May 2013 - 10:20)
- Moneymagpie: Want to know what does a good travel insurance policy look like? Find out here... http://t.co/GNbOcvWw5q #savemoney #travel #insurance (21st May 2013 - 10:11)
- Moneymagpie: So you think you’ve done a bad interview?…: …and you’re not getting the job. Well I bet you weren’t as bad as ... http://t.co/DsL7jOzSJJ (21st May 2013 - 09:09)
- Jasmine: Almost one in three first year students at UK universities say their courses are not good value (21st May 2013 - 08:54)
- Moneymagpie: New article! So you think you've done a bad interview?... - http://t.co/BN6Kp6AteU (21st May 2013 - 08:01)
- Moneymagpie: Get your wardrobe sorted for the summer: It’s that time of year when I’m agonising over whether to switch my w... http://t.co/L0RvqxtcLU (21st May 2013 - 07:56)
- Moneymagpie: New article! Get your wardrobe sorted for the summer - http://t.co/3n7oAip3bR (21st May 2013 - 07:55)
- Jasmine: No! Justin Beiber's 'Baby' is biggest-selling (inc downloads, streaming etc) record of all time. aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! (20th May 2013 - 17:57)
- Jasmine: @Poorlybee :) x #havingarickastleymomentkeepittoyourself (20th May 2013 - 17:53)
- Jasmine: @ESTargetParking you certainly will :) (20th May 2013 - 17:52)
- Jasmine: @brtoon yup, that's what I always say about it #lottery (20th May 2013 - 17:52)
- Jasmine: @Poorlybee lol! :) (20th May 2013 - 16:15)
- Moneymagpie: Read our 14 magic ways to get rich in 2013 here...http://t.co/LDoqIpjlyt #makemoney #getrich #money #magic #cash (20th May 2013 - 16:09)
- Moneymagpie: New tax credits scam to watch out for: Do you receive tax credits? If so you must be on the alert for scam ema... http://t.co/Xv03WexRaV (20th May 2013 - 15:52)
- Jasmine: @Poorlybee thanks for RT! x (20th May 2013 - 15:48)
- Moneymagpie: New article! New tax credits scam to watch out for - http://t.co/jUNHTnWYtS (20th May 2013 - 15:46)
- Jasmine: RT @Moneymagpie: 31 brilliant #money making and money #saving #ideas. One for every day of this month. http://t.co/86JJF8klDJ … (20th May 2013 - 15:17)
- Jasmine: @brtoon oh dear! Well, I hope you win something some time (20th May 2013 - 14:31)
- Moneymagpie: Find out our 12 ways to feed your family for less here... http://t.co/fcljLIETAM #savemoney #family #food #tips #advice #save #money (20th May 2013 - 14:13)
- Jasmine: How awful. Lottery ticket sales hit an all time high of £6.9billion last year. (20th May 2013 - 12:54)
- Jasmine: There will be more mobile subscriptions than people in the world by the end of next year, a/c UN (20th May 2013 - 12:37)
- Jasmine: Is this tweet masquerading as a Twitter opinion poll actually a shameless attempt to get more followers? RT: Yes Favourite: No (20th May 2013 - 12:33)
- Moneymagpie: How many mobile handsets must a human have?!: A stray news item piqued my interest a few days ago, one statist... http://t.co/5RqR0dHG3L (20th May 2013 - 12:26)
- Jasmine: RT @Clevervideos: This is wonderful. A whole kid's orchestra with instruments made from landfill junk. http://t.co/FcJNDILpZQ (19th May 2013 - 20:22)
£75 off Goodmans freeview+ digital TV recorder
Never miss your favourite programmes again with this brilliant digital TV recorder – a steal at only £44.99. The massive 320GB storage means you can save up to 150 hours of standard-definition viewing to enjoy at your leisure, plus you can record two channels at once! Grab this deal here.
£35 off deluxe sweet hamper
For a loved one with a sweet tooth, what better gift than this deluxe sweet hamper? With 35 varieties of goodies, this hamper is just £24.99 today – a whopping 58% discount! Candy canes, gold coins, cola bottles and lots more confectionery classics make up this super hamper. Get yours right here.
Three-course gourmet pub meal PLUS free £10 credit
London experience specialists Lime & Tonic are offering a sumptuous modern pub meal along with a welcome drink at the swanky Abbey for just £20 per head! Best of all, Moneymagpie readers get an exclusive £10 credit on their account! Click here for more details.
44% off Harrods indulgent buffet lunch for two
Enjoy a sumptuous dining experience for two in elegant surroundings and pay just £55. Includes hors d’oeuvres, salads, carvery roast meats, fish and traditional desserts from the Harrods patissiere. Grab this deal here.
Save £61 on a three-course meal for two at Marco Pierre White’s restaurant
Enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal for two plus Prosecco at Frankie’s in London for only £29 – that’s a massive 68% off. Available Monday-Saturday for lunch or dinner. Treat yourself and a loved one without breaking the bank. Grab this deal here.
59% off London Hilton champagne breakfast for two!
Treat someone special to an indulgent array of luxurious hot and cold breakfast items, including waffles, French toast and pancakes at the Hilton London Green Park, washed down with decadent champagne! Best of all, you’ll pay just £13 per head instead of £31! Book here today.
Three-course Hilton London meal for two – just £26!
Save 50% on a wonderful London dining experience for two – a three-course all-you-can-eat meal at Hilton London Docklands with fantastic views over Canary Wharf. Sumptuous mains in this contemporary restaurant include slow-cooked duck legs and Cajun red snapper. Grab this deal today.
Three-course meal for two at Marco Pierre White’s restaurant – just £29!
Head to swanky Knightsbridge and enjoy a stunning three-course meal for two with Prosecco at Marco Pierre White’s restaurant and pay only £29! That’s over £60 off this fabulous luxury dining experience. Click here to book.
Save over half price on boutique wines!
Virgin Wines in association with Moneymagpie are delighted to offer you a dozen top-quality boutique wines for only £49.99… saving you over £61! All wines are covered by Virgin’s customer promise. If you don’t like any of the wines in the case they’ll refund your money – no questions asked. Order yours here. Terms and [...]
Half-price Champagne from M&S
Merry Christmas Moneymagpies! Here’s a lovely gift for you – save £90 on a case of Louis Chaurey Champagne from M&S. That’s six bottles for only £90 – so see in the New Year in style with some superb Champagne! Get yours here.
Yummy Thorntons goodies – five for £20
Choose five products from Thorntons‘ range of top-quality chocolates and pay just £20. The hardest part will be not eating them all yourself! Grab this offer now.
Deluxe Christmas food hamper – £45 off
Christmas is a wonderful time if you love good food, so this deluxe hamper is a real festive treat – especially at just £69.99! There’s puddings, chocolate, nuts, cake and lots more to enjoy and it all comes in a lovely rustic trunk. PLUS, you get 39% off! Whether it’s a treat for you and [...]
Save £22 on handmade gourmet chocolates
Treat yourself or a loved one to 31 mouthwatering handmade gourmet chocolates and get a whopping 63% off. These sumptuous chocolates from Cocoa Boutique would normally set you back £34.95 but can be yours for just £12.95 today. Shop here now.