- Jasmine: People who were told to think about their own mortality were more receptive to the idea of having cosmetic surgery than those who weren't (11th Jun 2013 - 18:05)
- Jasmine: @mcrcommuter Good point - it usually gets passed on to us (11th Jun 2013 - 17:49)
- Jasmine: @ajmajid Yes. I don't understand young people taking up smoking - makes no sense! (11th Jun 2013 - 17:48)
- Jasmine: effects of passive smoking on children costs the NHS £23m a year by causing 300,000 GP visits and 9,500 hospital admissions. (11th Jun 2013 - 17:41)
- Jasmine: RT @EdConwaySky: The financial nitroglycerine buried under the Bank of England. Quick blog: http://t.co/P18zbR4KtQ (11th Jun 2013 - 15:50)
- Jasmine: @pinkiejones Actually yes, they probably are! (11th Jun 2013 - 15:00)
- Jasmine: @iansearle lol! (11th Jun 2013 - 15:00)
- Jasmine: @photostrada Sadly, yes! (11th Jun 2013 - 13:28)
- Jasmine: @will_becker True! (11th Jun 2013 - 13:27)
- Jasmine: @pensionschamp Interesting! (11th Jun 2013 - 12:29)
- Jasmine: @neiljamesh Certainly looks like it± (11th Jun 2013 - 12:28)
- Jasmine: @emmalporter Yes, prob too expensive too (11th Jun 2013 - 12:27)
- Jasmine: 10% of secondary pupils think tomatoes grow underground (11th Jun 2013 - 12:27)
- Jasmine: 29% of primary school pupils think cheese comes from plants; 1 in 5 think main ingredient in fish fingers is chicken; (11th Jun 2013 - 12:27)
- Jasmine: @pensionschamp I wonder! (11th Jun 2013 - 11:57)
- Jasmine: @pensionschamp Good point! I'm slipping - yes, ultimately it will cost us! (11th Jun 2013 - 11:56)
- Jasmine: Not one office in the Shard is being rented; its only occupants are a restaurant and a viewing gallery (72 storeys empty) (11th Jun 2013 - 11:55)
- Jasmine: RT @liamdutton: A wet few days lie ahead as areas of low pressure form an orderly queue to the SW of the UK - http://t.co/iTGWklTamm (11th Jun 2013 - 11:55)
- Jasmine: Around 50 per cent of all whiplash claims arising from car crashes are fraudulent - costs the industry £1 billion a year (11th Jun 2013 - 11:50)
- Jasmine: RT @scaryduck: Vladimir Putin's getting a divorce. I think that's all his midlife crisis boxes ticked http://t.co/0tUQUpMRzF (7th Jun 2013 - 08:35)
Hard-Shell Suitcase Sets from £69.99 With Free Delivery
Prepare for that much-needed summer getaway by snapping up a set of two or four hard-shell suitcases while saving up to £70! These tough, durable cases will protect your luggage plus the 360° wheels make them a cinch to manoeuvre. As if all that wasn’t enough, delivery is absolutely free! Order your suitcase set here.
Set of two kids’ 4-in-1 travel buddies – 51% off
This is a great idea for children on long journeys – a cuddly toy that can also be used as a backpack, cushion and blanket! Available in cute ladybird and monkey designs, they’re just £16.50 for two. Get yours here.
Save £54.99 on a TomTom
Car journeys spent getting hopelessly lost and stressing about being late are a thing of the past thanks to this superb TomTom satnav. It covers 23 European countries and at only £125 it has 31% off today. Get yours here.
Amazing 2 for 1 spa deals
Amazing 2 for 1 spa deals… lastminute.com are offering 2 for 1 spa deals across the country. Breaks can be had from just £25 - and you can take a friend for free! Only until Sunday (8 July). Book your spa here.
National Express tickets from just £4
Travel all over the country for peanuts - National Express has a huge sale on at the moment, with one million fares from just £4! Cheaper than the train.
30% off baby sleeping bags
Your little one will be as snug as a bug in a rug thanks to the Green Child Organic Baby sleeping bag, which can be yours for just £19.95 – a saving of over 30%! Available in 0–6 months and 6–24 months, your child will love their first sleeping bag – the adorable design and [...]
Free entry to National Trust attractions – this weekend only!
Do you fancy a free family day out this weekend? Well, there are over 200 National Trust attractions waiting to be explored – and none of them will cost you a penny! Take your pick from houses, beaches, gardens and even lighthouses! The voucher is only valid for 21-22 April 2012, so make sure you [...]
£30 freebie with every motorbike insurance policy
If you’re searching for the best motorbike insurance deal check out Carole Nash today. The motorbike insurance specialists are offering a FREE DNA+ Protection System worth £30 with every bike policy. Find out more right here.
New! Special travel insurance discount from TopDog
We’ve teamed-up with TopDog Travel Insurance and nabbed you a 10% discount code when you purchase any travel insurance policy – just enter MM10 at the Quick Quote stage. (You’ll also be entered into a FREE holiday prize draw!) Find out more NOW!
Mega discounts on first class hotel breaks
If it’s a cheap hotel deal you’re after make sure Hotels.com is on your radar. With over 135,000 hotels to choose from, the site makes it easy to find great deals. Discover what’s on offer right here.
How to knock up to 80% off your train tickets
For fantastic savings and benefits start using RedSpottedHanky.com. It’s a great new site that lets you book your train tickets quickly and easily and saves passengers an average of 51% on their journeys.