For Day 2 of our Clear Your Clutter Day comps, we’re giving you the chance to win a roto-caddy bundle worth £61.97.
It’s all very well having deep cupboards, but how do you make sure you can always reach the jars or tins that are right at the back?
Solving this problem in one easy fix, the Roto-Caddy from Lakeland provides a simple way to store, review and access the contents of your cupboard so there’s no danger of food going to waste. Just place your tins or jars inside the caddy and then every time you turn the blue disc at the front, all your items will move along to bring the next one in line into view.
This roto-caddy bundle includes a small, medium and large Roto-Caddy.
To enter, complete both the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
DAY 2! #WIN a FANTASTIC Roto-Caddy bundle worth £61.97 from @Lakeland Enter now: #ClearYourClutterDay http://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-2-win-a-roto-caddy-bundle-worth-61-97
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 2 – Win a Roto-Caddy bundle worth £61.97’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What colour is the disk at the front of the roto-caddy that you turn?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Lakeland.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Lakeland, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
Find out how to get involved in National Clear Your Clutter Day 2017