For Day 7 of our Clear Your Clutter Day comps, we’re giving you the chance to win a £60 voucher to spend on tiles.
Walls and Floors are the UK’s largest independent tile retailer, and they deliver nationwide!
The company, which turns 30 in 2017, offers over 6,000 stylish tile designs! With tiles that cover all of the latest interior design trends, Walls and Floors have everything you need to unlock your dream home this season! If you want to try before you buy, you can even request free samples! Enjoy Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £99 and, if you want to spread the cost of your order, take advantage of their 0% finance offers! Browse today… www.wallsandfloors.co.uk
To enter, complete both the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
DAY 7 – #WIN a £60 voucher to spend on tiles at @WallsandFloors! Enter now to WIN #CYCD #Competiton http://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-7-win-a-60-voucher-to-spend-on-tiles
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 7 – Win a £60 voucher to spend on tiles’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How old does Walls and Floors turn this year?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Walls and Floors.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Walls and Floors, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
Find out how to get involved in National Clear Your Clutter Day 2017