- Make quick cash from the comfort of your computer
- Make money on the side
- From the best bank accounts to essential savings tips
- Get started as an investor – no expert knowledge required!
- Sort out your long-term finances
- Step-by-step guides on how to build up your pension
- Tax advice – from filling in forms to claiming rebates
- Track down the best deals from insurance to utilities
- Everything from great deals to cheap meals
- How to get credit and manage your money effectively
- Debt advice and simple solutions for paying it off
- Home, life, health, car, pet – we’ve got it covered
- Save money on everything from mortgages to utilities to food
- Travel deals and holiday money matters
- Retirement, pensions and how to build up your savings
- Help cut your student debt
- Beautiful discounts from the UK’s most trusted brands
- Huge prizes to be won every week
- The best the entertainment world has to offer – and you pay less!
- Stunning fashion discounts you don’t want to miss
- Find delicious restaurant deals you didn’t know about
- Save £££s on your next trip away
- Get the home of your dreams for less
- Relaxing breaks at rock bottom prices
- BIG savings on the gadgets you can’t do without
- Enjoy the finest shows in town without breaking the bank
- We reveal how to get around cheaper
- Jasmine Birtles, Moneymagpie’s founder, gives us the news, views and often jokes she likes!
- TV finance pundit and founder of 7 Investment Management on the global situation.
- Delicious, family-friendly, money-saving recipes from food writer and TV reporter Sarah Lockett.
- Finance writer Hilaire Gomer brings you news, tips and great ideas for fun 50+ people.
- Protect yourself from the latest scams, frauds and cons with our updates.
- Saltydog Investor shows you the successful investing strategy of entrepreneur Douglas Chadwick. The Salty Dog team tend to make a minimum of 10% return on their investments each year and they offer their research for subscribers to follow.
- As we’re so keen on making money here at Moneymagpie, we set up a small business blog where our business friends could talk about their experiences and share the joys and sorrows of running your own small business.
- Serial entrepreneur and business guru Sylvia Marshall’s small business advice.
- Hannah Bealer brings you the US perspective on what’s happening in the UK and the world.
Another friend of mine, the lovely Justin Urquhart Stewart, is director of 7 Investment Managment and a regular stock market commentator on TV and radio (he’s the one with the snazzy red braces). He has a sharp brain and a wicked sense of humour which is why I asked him to blog for us. This is finance that’s fun.
Hilaire Gomer has been a financial journalist all of her working life, so there isn’t a money issue she hasn’t thought about. She is now in her 50s and hopes to offer 50+ readers lots of useful financial and lifestyle hints and analysis. Her favourite pensioner is her compos mentis aunt Alicia in her 96th year and counting.
Sylvia Marshall knows all about running a small business. She has set up, run and sold her own. Now she has produced a Kindle on how to create a successful business on nothing at all! It’s called ‘Zero to a Million’ and you can pick it up for just £3.04. Here she gives us extra tips on how to be successful at business in these tough times.
Andrew Houghton is our pensions guru. Andrew started his pension relatively late at 33 but hasn’t looked back since. Following some shrewd fund choices he now runs his own site (Active Pension Investor) and here he aims to show you that you don’t need to be an expert to actively manage your pension.
Razwana Wahid is a writer at YourWorkisYourLife.com – a web-based copy-writing business for service providers who want to turn dull, corporate text into personality-filled language that speaks to your customer’s needs, and sells. Learn more at and follower her on Twitter.
Hannah is a 22-year-old journalism student in Ohio. She loves travelling, theatre, her cat, anyone with a good sense of humour, vegetarian cuisine and cultural pursuits of any kind. As a soon-to-be university graduate, she’ll be navigating the working world and establishing her financial independence in the States. She tells us what’s going on money-wise across the pond right now.
Ron Stern is editor-in-chief of JustSayGo.com, an online, travel-oriented e-zine. He’s also the travel columnist for the San Diego Community Newspaper Group, and Fifty Plus Marketplace News. He has travelled extensively and is the author of five other books. When he isn’t running the travel sites www.globalgumshoe.com and www.ronsterntravel.com he’ll be bringing his travel tips, videos and stories to Moneymagpie each week.
Signup now to get our free eBook "8 ways to make £80"!
- Online Surveys
- Easy Ways to Make Quick Cash
- Financial Planning
- Comparison Tools
- Shopping & Entertainment
- Your Home
- Credit Cards & Loans
- Debt & Reposession
- Money Saving for Over 50s
- Money Saving for Students
- Beauty Bargains
- Entertainment Bargains
- Fashion Bargains
- Food Bargains
- Holiday Bargains
- Home Bargains
- Hotel/Spa Bargains
- Theatre Bargains
- Travel Bargains