Whether you’re sending off your Christmas cards or ordering presents online, make sure you know when the last Christmas posting dates are. The last thing you want in the build up to Christmas day is that mad feeling of panic that your presents won’t arrive in time. We’ve gone through all the major UK online retailers and the Post Office to find their last delivery dates!
In the UK
- Thursday 18 December – Second Class
- Saturday 20 December – First Class
- Tuesday 23 December – Special Delivery Guaranteed
- Wednesday 3 December – Asia, Far East (including Japan), New Zealand
- Thursday 4 December – Australia
- Friday 5 December – Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America, Middle East
- Monday 8 December – Cyprus, Eastern Europe
- Tuesday 9 December – Canada, Poland
- Friday 12 December – USA
- Saturday 13 December – Western Europe (excluding Greece and Poland)
HM Forces mail
- Friday 28 November – Airmail to Operational British Forces Post Offices
- Friday 12 December – Airmail to Static British Forces Post Offices
For more info visit the Post Office website.
In the UK
- Thursday 18 December – Standard delivery
- Sunday 21 December – First Class delivery
- Tuesday 23 December – Express delivery
For international delivery dates check out the Amazon website.
- 8pm Saturday 20 December – Standard delivery
- 8pm Monday 22 December – Express delivery
- 7pm Friday 19 December – Standard delivery
- 10pm Monday 22 December – Express delivery
If we have a heavy snowfall or if the postal workers go on strike then these dates may well change, so be sure to check the last Christmas posting dates one last time before you order online!
Have you ever missed a posting date and paid outrageous money to send a parcel? Tell us your Christmas posting nightmares in the comments below.