This week Flamingo Gifts are giving one lucky reader the chance to win £100 to spend on their online store.
Flamingo Gifts offer a range of kitsch accessories for the home. You will find one of a kind items for the garden, kitchen and bathroom, alongside novelty gift ideas to help celebrate any occasion. From birthdays to anniversaries, you will find the perfect gift ideas for your friends and relatives at Flamingo Gifts.
If you are looking for something unique to add to your home or searching for a novelty gift for someone special, Flamingo Gifts has it all. You will come across a selection of quirky home accessories, novelties and unique gift ideas, all of which have been hand picked from well loved brands, including the likes of Sass and Belle, Happy Jackson, Orla Kiely and many more. From scented candles and printed mugs, to unique lighting and colourful cushions, discover the entire collection at Flamingo Gifts.
To enter the competition, complete both steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
Want to #WIN £100 to spend with @FlamingoGifts!? Perfect timing for #Christmas, enter via the link! #Competition http://buff.ly/2fRbS7w
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win £100 to spend at Flamingo Gifts’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What kind of animal is a flamingo?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Flamingo Gifts.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Flamingo Gifts, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.