This week we (and the lovely people at Joshua James Jewellery) are giving you the chance to win £100 to spend on jewellery.
Fancy treating yourself or a loved one to some stunning designer jewellery?
Joshua James offers a range of elegant jewellery from designer labels, including the likes of Nomination, Trollbeads, Links of London, Thomas Sabo, Swarovski and many more. At Joshua James, you will come across the latest trends as well as classic looks in their vast collection of jewellery, which features a beautiful array of charms, bracelets, necklaces, rings and more.
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN £100 to spend on #DesignerJewellery from @JoshuaJamesJJJ! Enter via the link. Good Luck! #Competition http://buff.ly/2gDKgSY
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win £100 to spend on jewellery’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What day does Christmas fall on this year?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Joshua James.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Joshua James, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.