This week we’re giving you the chance to win £50 to spend on unforgettable experiences with Red Letter Days.
Forget boring ‘stuff’, Red Letter Days give you the opportunity to have amazing experiences.
Their experiences range from those that make everyday life a little bit more special – like a few hours of being pampered at a luxury spa – to experiences that are genuinely once in a lifetime – like F1 Driving or a Spitfire Passenger Flight.
Furthermore, if you use the code MAGPIE17 you’ll get a 15% discount (some exclusions apply).
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN £50 to spend on unforgettable experiences! Make lifelong memories this spring with @RedLetterDaysUK #Comp http://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-a-50-gift-card-to-spend-on-amazing-experiences
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a £50 gift card to spend on amazing experiences’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What code can you use to get a 15% discount on Red Letter Day experiences?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Red Letter Days.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Red Letter Days, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.