High Street TV has just launched the ultimate clean eating health hack, the Veggie Bullet. The brand new 3-in-1 spiraliser, shredder and slicer is the latest addition to the NutriFamily range that helps make healthy eating at home super-quick and fun.
An easy way to increase vegetable intake or swap as an alternative to week-night carbs, the new must-have kitchen gadget for spring helps prep and batch cook quickly and easily without sacrificing on flavour or nutrients.
Enter now for your chance to win the Veggie Bullet worth £149.99.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: Which vegetable is usually orange?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must answer the question in the box above to enter.
- Prize is supplied by High Street TV.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner High Street TV, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.