For Day 1 of our week of Clear Your Clutter competitions, we’re giving you the chance to win £100 worth of new-to-market upcycled products.
PlasticBoxShop is very excited to offer £100 worth of products from their brand-new Wham UPCYCLED range up for grabs!
Through recent improvements in technology and working directly with reprocessing centres to get the quality of material to a good enough standard, they are very proud to say they have succeeded in integrating this household plastic waste into a new line of storage products!
Made from 95% waste plastic that would otherwise be buried, burned or left in a landfill, you have the chance to be one of the worlds’ first to have UPCYCLED products in your home!
For more information: www.plasticboxshop.co.uk
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @ClearClutterDay on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s DAY 1 of our Clear Your Clutter Day #Competitions! Today we’re giving you the chance to #WIN £100 worth of new-to-market upcycled products! https://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-1-win-100-worth-of-new-to-market-upcycled-products #CYCD2018 #ClearYourClutter
Like our Clear Your Clutter Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 1 – Win £100 worth of new-to-market upcycled products′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How much waste plastic are the upcycled products made from?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by PlasticBoxShop
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PlasticBoxShop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.