For Day 3 of our week of Clear Your Clutter competitions, we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 5 Cleaning Caddies.
Charles Bentley & Son has practical cleaning solutions to add a touch of style to any home, while brightening up the dullest of domestic chores. You don’t need a period property to benefit from the Heritage collection of quintessentially English cleaning classics, as these traditionally designed products will help every home sparkle, from inside and out.
Keep your house spick and span with the housekeepers caddy, available from BuyDirect4U.co.uk. Elegant in design and style, this traditional caddy is suitable for carrying household cleaning products and comes with traditional pot scrubber, ostrich feather duster and wooden scrubbing brush with durable bristles.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @ClearClutterDay on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s DAY 3 of our Clear Your Clutter Day #Competitions! Today we’re giving you the chance to #WIN 1 of 5 Cleaning Caddies! https://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-3-win-1-of-5-cleaning-caddies #CYCD2018 #ClearYourClutter
Like our Clear Your Clutter Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 3 – Win 1 of 5 Cleaning Caddies’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What kind of duster is included in the housekeepers caddy?
A) Ostrich feather duster
B) Parrot feather duster
C) Pigeon feather duster
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by BuyDirect4U
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner BuyDirect4U, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.