For Day 4 of our week of Clear Your Clutter competitions, we’re giving you the chance to win a selection of POP Storage Containers.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @ClearClutterDay on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s DAY 4 of our Clear Your Clutter Day #Competitions! Today we’re giving you the chance to #WIN a selection of POP Storage Containers! https://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-4-win-a-selection-of-pop-storage-containers #CYCD2018 #ClearYourClutter
Like our Clear Your Clutter Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 4 – Win a selection of POP Storage Containers′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What are the Pop Container’s corners shaped for?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by OXO UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner OXO UK, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.