Day 6 – Win a £25 Marks and Spencer gift voucher
For Day 6 of our Clear Your Clutter Day comps, we’re giving you the chance to win a £25 Marks and Spencer gift voucher. Full terms and conditions here.
A £25 M&S voucher courtesy of Oxfam.
A great way to Clear Your Clutter is through Shwopping with Oxfam and M&S.
Donate a bag of clothes in an Oxfam Shop, and as long as one item is an M&S labelled item, you’ll receive a £5 M&S voucher off a £35 spend on clothing, home and beauty products in an M&S store. Alternatively, take your items into your local M&S store and drop them in a Shwop Drop Box and you can claim 50 Sparks points if you’re a member of M&S’s Sparks Card membership scheme.
Since the partnership began in 2008, over 27 million garments have been donated in M&S and Oxfam shops, worth an estimated £18 million for Oxfam. Get Shwopping today!
(Shwopping – Terms and Conditions apply, see Oxfam’s website and the M&S Shwopping page for full details)
To enter, complete both the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
DAY 6 – #WIN a £25 @marksandspencer gift voucher courtesy of @Oxfam #CYCD #Competition https://www.moneymagpie.com/clear-your-clutter-day/day-6-win-a-25-marks-and-spencer-gift-voucher
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Day 6 – Win a £25 Marks and Spencer gift voucher’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: When did the ‘Shwopping’ partnership between M&S and Oxfam begin?
The competition closes on Monday 3rd April at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday 4th April Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Oxfam.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Oxfam, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
Find out how to get involved in National Clear Your Clutter Day 2018
Great giveaways! Great prizes! Thank you so much x x
So glad you like them!!
Thankyou so much for all your brillant giveaways Money Magpie , Love Them <3
It’s a pleasure!