MoneyMagpie are working with Make It Cheaper to help you save time and money by switching your energy provider.
We understand your time is precious and believe that you should be able to spend it focusing on what’s important – the smooth running of your business. That’s why, for the last 10 years, Make It Cheaper has strived to save British businesses the time, hassle and frustration of dealing with utilities.
You can wave goodbye to tedious interactions with traditional suppliers and let them deal with it all for you. What’s more, you could save up to £970* on your bills!
Their unique Do It For You service was created so you never have to deal with energy renewals again. They’ll handle everything.
Every time your contract is up for renewal, Make It Cheaper search through more than 50 prices to find the right package, following these rules to ensure you’re happy with the outcome:
- Your choice. Your preferences – if you exclude a supplier, they aren’t getting your custom.
- Quality suppliers – your business deserves the best service out there, so Make It Cheaper scours the market and only work with suppliers they trust.
- Smoother renewals – they arrange your next contract as soon as you’re up for renewal to ensure they can resolve any issues before your current contract ends.
- Everything in one place – Your electricity and gas accounts handled by one convenient contact.
- Money where their mouth is – if they don’t made things easy, you’ll receive their commission as part of the Make It Easy Guarantee.
The best bit? With Do It For You, they’re not just there for the switch. They’ll deal with anything energy – queries, supplier conversations and more.
Shift the hassle and frustration of finding a great business energy deal to Make It Cheaper and gain the peace of mind that your utility needs will always be covered.
Get started today
by visiting https://www.moneymagpie.com/compare
or by calling Make It Cheaper on 0800 138 9060
Looking to cut your home energy costs?
*10% of new business customers saved £970 or more when they switched energy supplier for both gas & electricity with Make It Cheaper in 2017.