Finding a cheap conveyancer can literally save you thousands of pounds when you buy a new property.
Conveyancing costs can be in the thousands or just a couple of hundred depending on where you’re buying, what you’re buying and, importantly, which conveyancer you use.
You don’t have to have a local solicitor working on your behalf. You can have someone who specialises in conveyancing only. Online conveyancers don’t have the same overheads as local lawyers so they are cheaper for you.
Save time and money – find a cheap conveyancer
MoneyMagpie has partnered with the Homebuyer Conveyancing legal Panel. They are a panel of regulated Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers covering England and Wales.
- The conveyancing panel provides a fast, efficient service to help you when selling, buying or remortgaging your home.
- The panel work to a Customer Service Promise and service levels are monitored, so you know you are getting best value for your money.
Use the homebuyer online conveyancing calculator below to get a detailed conveyancing quote for your property move, remortgage or buy-to-let investment.
find a cheap conveyancer The Easy Way
- Search for your conveyancer by postcode,
- Compare comparable quotes
- Arrange a call back from your conveyancer at a time that suits you.
- Fully understand what is included in your quote
- Instruct the best value conveyancer to act for you
- Ask your conveyancer about abortive insurance
Your Best Move
You can obtain your best value conveyancing quote by using the instant quote calculator below:-