This is an advertisement feature.
Car insurance prices are going up this year thanks to two things: an increase in Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) and a new ruling that will give more money to people who have had serious accidents. So this means that car insurance premiums are likely to get more expensive for all of us, but particularly younger drivers.
Matt Oliver of GoCompare says “in terms of their insurance, there are likely to be only two things that motorists need to understand – car insurance premiums are going up this year and the only way to be sure you get the best price possible for your specific circumstances is to shop around when your renewal comes through.”
- Why you should shop around for your car insurance
- The benefits of using GoCompare to find the right product at the right time
- How to save money on home insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance and more
Around half of us don’t shop around when we need to renew our insurance policies which means that the insurance companies can pretty much charge us what they like…and they do!
Well, wouldn’t you?
So the only way to make sure that you’re getting the right product at the right price and saving hundreds of pounds whilst you’re at it (really – you could save that much) is to shop around.
The thing is, phoning around every single insurance company to see which one offers the best rate takes a lot of time and energy.
The best way to do it is to use a comparison site and let their computer software do the searching for you. You then just have to choose from a list of insurance policies that pop up on your screen.
There are lots of reasons to use the comparison site GoCompare.com to find the right car insurance for your needs:
- Great savings
- Compare quotes from over 125* insurance brands
- Review information from Defaqto to help you choose a policy
- Help finding your insurance group and with other application questions
- Buy with confidence – compare up to 30 cover features, as well as price
Helping you find the right product
- GoCompare don’t make assumptions, so you can be confident that you qualify for the products they present to you
- Their comparison results tables show what cover is included in each policy – and what isn’t – so you can get the right product at the right price
- Any special discounts or deals available from the insurance companies on their panel will always be included in your quotes
- Their comparison search engine has been built to get your prices in seconds
- They save your quotes, so it’s easy for you to edit your details, get a new quote and buy online
Being clear and unbiased
- All of their product comparisons are shown in an unbiased way
- They don’t allow any advertising or sponsored listings on the website
- It’s a completely free service
- They only get paid when you buy a product from one of their partners – and they don’t add fees or commission on to the prices they compare
- They don’t sell on your personal information to anyone else or use it to make unwanted sales calls or send unwanted emails
- You can opt out of receiving calls or emails at any time
- All personal information is securely stored and transactional data is encrypted, so you can use their site with confidence
There’s a LOT of competitions in the car insurance market so you should always make sure you pit insurers against each other for that.
But there’s also a decent amount of competition in the home insurance market, in travel insurance and even in pet insurance.
GoCompare compares prices for insurance in all these areas so take a look and get all your insurance at a cheaper rate.
- Switch your home insurance and save serious cash here.
- Get cheaper travel insurance when you go on holiday.
- Switch your pet insurance here to cut your costs each year.
*Correct as of February 2017