Your use of IT may have increased gradually over time as you’ve grown, and so far you’ve managed to cope with perhaps tech savvy in house personnel handling IT matters – but maybe you’ve reached a stage where some outside expertise is required from a professional IT consultant.
- So what are the signs you may need some professional IT expertise in your business?
- Making the most of technology
Expert IT consultancy ensures your technology serves you in the best way possible at all times through:
- Keeping IT up to date with upgrades, software patches and hardware replacements
- Providing appropriate levels of support from round the clock assistance to an ‘as and when required’ basis
- Managing and executing IT related projects such as creating bespoke software, installing new networks and storage solutions
- Managing security threats through ongoing monitoring and software patches
- Providing effective data analytics through organising data gathering, storage, mining and presenting information in easily digestible forms
- When and if disaster strikes ensuring your IT is back on its feet fast.
Tech is ‘passing you by’
The rate of progress in technology can be overwhelming to the point where the latest innovations may seem too hard to grasp and learn about let alone decide if you should invest in.
Partnering with an IT consultancy means they can ‘sift’ the relevant from the irrelevant for you. If a new form of tech – or variation on existing – is beneficial for your business they’ll advise you accordingly.
Your in-house staff spend too long on IT related matters
You may have personnel whose job is partly to ‘look after’ your IT, but are they now spending too long on this at the expense of other tasks? Bear in mind their time could be even more stretched if you have any emergencies such as hard drive crashes, security threats and other disruptions.
Your IT consultancy partner can take this workload off your in-house people through flexible support package options tailored to your needs.
Would you cope if you suffered an IT emergency?
As your IT systems become ever more important to daily tasks and productivity, an emergency such as a cyber-attack, virus, system crash or major hardware malfunction could prove catastrophic.
If the worst should happen, are you equipped to deal with it swiftly and get up and running again fast?
An experienced IT consultancy partner can not only help you recover from disaster, but help minimise the risk in the first place by setting up effective back-ups, security protection systems and effective routines for disaster recovery.
Your IT partner can help you derive maximum benefit from what technology can offer you. For example:
- Bespoke software– you could have your own, tailor made software developed rather than using ‘off the shelf’ solutions
- Data analytics– benefit from the latest in analytics techniques and tools to make effective decisions and shape your business policy.
Talk to a professional to find out how IT consultancy can benefit your business.
Disclaimer: MoneyMagpie is not a licensed financial advisor and therefore information found here including opinions, commentary, suggestions or strategies are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only. This should not be considered as financial advice. Anyone thinking of investing should conduct their own due diligence