I think I’m just keen to know is it worth bothering with if we can still pay our bills. If it doesn’t put my payments up by much then we might as well take it. But if it’s going to be significant, and we don’t really need it I’ll steer clear.
I’ve also asked Halifax, but have had no answer. I should call them but I’d rather not wait on hold when the issue isn’t pressing.