MoneyMagpie

Join MoneyMagpie today!

Reply To: Win a £10 Amazon voucher for completing a survey

Home Messageboards Competitions and freebies Win a £10 Amazon voucher for completing a survey Reply To: Win a £10 Amazon voucher for completing a survey

Keymaster

Simply complete the survey to be entered: https://www.moneymagpie.com/is-your-child-a-university-student-complete-this-survey-and-win-an-amazon-voucher

do we get to keep our magpies yet for taking survys? as last time I went to do a survey when I first joined, it took magpies off me, didn’t even let me do a survey, then never gave me them back. bit unsure now, that’s why I haven’t been taking surveys from here.

Hi Claire,

Two things.

1) This is an internal survey, so doesn’t affect your Magpies either way.

2) For those surveys currently advertised as ‘offers’ under ‘Magpie Money’, you do lose a Magpie for clicking on it (this is to help us avoid spam clicks) but you’ll gain them back once the survey has been completed.

However, these are third-party surveys, not run by us, so it is possible they won’t find you suitable for the survey they’re running at that time – so it’s a bit of a risk. We have no control over this, unfortunately, but we are looking to completely relaunch the section in the near future…so keep your eyes peeled!