We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Henry Bell prize bundle!
We have a prize to give away from Henry Bell, the leading quality wild bird care producer. The prize includes Henry Bell’s striking silver Sterling Feeding Station (£24.99). The elegant station with its display of decorative leaves and hanging hooks is accompanied by a selection of beautifully made and finished silver feeders – Sterling Seed Feeder (£12.99) / Sterling Fat Ball Feeder (£12.99) / Sterling Nyger Feeder (£12.99) / Sterling Peanut Feeder (£12.99). Standing at over two metres tall, the Sterling Feeding Station brings a note of silvery sophistication into any garden.
To go with the robust and long-lasting Sterling Feeding Station, the prize also includes Henry Bell feeds: Henry Bell Superior Seed Mix 2kg (£3.99), Peanuts 2kg (£8.99), 25 Superior Fat Balls (£8.99) and Nyger Seeds 1.8kg (£8.99).
Henry Bell Wild Bird Care range includes over 170 products catering for every type of garden bird. Products are available nationwide in 400 garden centres and online (such as Blue Diamond Garden Centres and Dobbies Garden Centres), pet shops and retailers.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 20th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Henry Bell of the United Kingdom Limited.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Henry Bell of the United Kingdom Limited, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.