We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win a pair of tickets to The Baby Show at Olympia London!
The Baby Show, the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event is celebrating its return to live shows this autumn with a huge shopping event. The show, sponsored by Lidl, will take place from Friday 22nd until Sunday 24th October, allowing new and expectant parents to compare, try and buy products, listen to the UK’s top experts and benefit from brilliant discounts – and we have two pairs to give away worth £45 each!
Over 200 exhibitors will be showcasing and demonstrating their latest products including big names, Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi, iCandy, Cybex, Nuby, Joolz, Joie, Lidl, Chicco, Nuna, Stokke®, BabyBjörn, Venicci and Obaby as well as boutique, not-on-the-high-street brands.
The event is more than just shopping, it also offers a unique visitor experience with free support, information and advice from the UK’s leading baby and parenting experts on everything from sleep, birth, breastfeeding and first aid to weaning and development. Live talks, Q&As, and panel discussions are timetabled throughout the weekend on the Live Talks Stage. Expert speakers include Rachel Fitz-D, Sarah Patel, Midwife Marley, Heidi Skudder, Dr. Robert Titzer and Emma Armstrong.
Celebrate your amazing journey into parenthood at this must-attend event with everything for bump, baby and you.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 18th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The Baby Show.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Baby Show, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
This ticket is used on behalf of the presenter of The Baby Show and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This code must be redeemed online here: The Baby Show Olympia
2. To redeem the code, visitors simply enter the code in the box and select the day you wish to attend.
3. This code must be redeemed by 18th October 2021
4. This code can only be redeemed for The Baby Show Olympia London, from Friday 22 to Sunday 24 October 2021.
5. One code is valid for one standard adult entry for any one day from Friday 22 to Sunday 24 October 2021.
6. Your e-ticket/s will be emailed to you closer to the show. When you receive your e-ticket/s please ensure you can display your tickets on your phone as you will not gain access to the venue without them. For easy access, we advise that you either save your e-ticket to your phones passport (iPhone) or screen grab the e-ticket and save it into your phones photo gallery. We recommend fully charging your phone prior to the show.
7. Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
8. For the safety of people at the event, the venue management and the presenter reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
9. All visitors should check their own temperature before leaving home to attend the event. Those with a high temperature should not attend.
10. Visitors attending the event will need to provide proof of their COVID-19 status as a requirement of entry. Visitors will need to show evidence of it having been at least two weeks since receiving a full course of COVID-19 vaccination, a negative lateral flow test (which can be ordered for free from the NHS website) taken within 48 hours of arriving at the registration point, or proof of natural immunity following a positive COVID-19 test within the last 180 days.
11. Visitors must adhere to all additional measures put in place to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines.
12. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
13. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain
14. The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
15. The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to person property brought to this event.
16. Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all
media, without liability, compensation or credit
17. Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
18. Please check event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change. The organisers are not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
19. Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organiser’s office promptly, prior to or during the event.
20. By attending The Baby Show with Lidl (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (the Organisers) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to you, other than in respect of any injury or loss arising directly as a result of our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health and wellbeing during and after the event and, if unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, to take appropriate third party advice.