For Day 1 of our week of Easter competitions, we’re giving you the chance to win an Alcatel 3V Smartphone in Spectrum Blue.
If you enjoy watching Netflix on the go, chatting with friends on social media and snapping photos and videos, this Alcatel smartphone in glossy high-shine Spectrum Blue will be an affordable alternative to many of the costly premium brands.
The Alcatel 3V has many of the same features as top-of-the-range devices such as the iPhone XR, including Face Recognition, a Fingerprint Scanner and a camera that allows you to create fashionable Bokeh photography.
A good 16GB capacity provides ample storage whilst a 12MP rear camera means crisp family photos.
Best of all, the SIM-free version costs around a tenth of the cost of premium devices, now priced £129.99 at Carphone Warehouse.
YouTube aficionados will love the high quality 2K Display, that really brings content to life on a bright and crisp screen, in a fully immersive viewing experience.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: How many megapixels (MP) is the rear camera on the Alcatel 3V?
The competition closes on Monday 20th May at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 21st May. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Alcatel
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Alcatel, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.