For Day 1 of our Clear Your Clutter Day comps, we’re giving you the chance to win an on trend A-frame ladder bookshelf.
This modern on trend A-frame ladder bookshelf in white is perfect for displaying your treasured items and collectables and is also great for using as a room divider. With its contemporary modern design, this storage solution can be placed in any room of your house, and will create a beautiful focal point. Available in two other colours. Self-assembly is required. 100% of the profit raised from this item will help support our hospice and neurological care programme.
For more information please visit our online shop www.sueryder.org/shop
Here’s how to enter:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
It’s Day 1 of our #CYCD comp-a-thon! Today #WIN an A-frame ladder bookshelf worth £50 from @Sue_Ryder #Competition http://buff.ly/2jKYW4i
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win an on trend A-frame ladder bookshelf’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How much of the profit raised from this item will help support hospice and neurological care?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Sue Ryder
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Sue Ryder, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
Find out how to get involved in National Clear Your Clutter Day 2017