For Day 4 of our week of Easter competitions, we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 Rollerball Pen & World Map Journal sets.
Take note in true vintage style with the Ohto Giza Brown Leather Rollerball Pen & World Map Journal from Pen Heaven.
Perfect for a keen traveller, this traditional pen and journal set features the Ohto Giza brown leather rollerball, reminiscent of 1920s design with its grained leather barrel and chunky cap with fine geometric engraving. Complete with the beautiful World Map Journal, hand-crafted in Italy from the finest leather, and filled with high-quality acid-free paper that is excellent for all ink and pencil lead, this set is ideal for anyone embarking on a journey of a lifetime.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: Where is the World Map Journal hand-crafted?
The competition closes on Monday 20th May at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 21st May. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Pen Heaven
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Pen Heaven, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.