For Day 7 of our Clear Your Clutter Day comps we’re giving you the chance to win a Fellowes style-smart Clear Your Clutter product bundle worth £150.
One lucky winner will win a Fellowes Powershred® 63Cb Cross-Cut Shredder and an assortment of Bankers Box® storage solutions, to help clear all their clutter this spring.
Fellowes can help you clear your clutter and be more organised at home or at work with the right resources. In a recent survey, 47 per cent of people declared that a combination of more storage solutions and an improved filing system would better their organisation.
Designed to keep those dreaded paper piles at bay, Fellowes’ Powershred® 63Cb Cross-Cut Shredder is sleek and compact for quick and secure desk side shredding. Not only does it help reduce piles of paper and help protect against prying eyes, it can shred up to 10 sheets per pass. Other features include a Jam Blocker to help avoid blockage, an energy saving system and pull out bin for easy emptying.
Bankers Box® storage solutions keep everything from documents to stationery neatly organised and secure. Ideal for busy environments, these stylish and modern storage solutions are both accessible and durable to ensure a tidy home or workspace environment.
For more information, visit www.fellowes.com
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and re-tweet this tweet to all your followers:
#WIN a @FellowesUK style-smart #ClearYourClutter product bundle worth £150! Follow link to enter! @ClearClutterDay http://buff.ly/2l3MQSc
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a Fellowes style-smart Clear Your Clutter product bundle worth £150’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How many people think more storage and an improved filing system would better their organisation?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Fellowes.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or Fellowes their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
Find out how to get involved in National Clear Your Clutter Day 2017