The revamped edition of The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain, now in its 10th year, offers readers reviews and helpful advice on over 180 venues across Britain. The guide highlights the very best inclusive and accessible days out for people of all abilities, from museums and art galleries, to wildlife parks and gardens. We have 30 hard copies up for grabs for MoneyMagpie’s readers!
The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain also caters for those with hidden conditions such as autism or mental illness by including some of the UK venues and organisations that offer the best supportive days out for those on the autism spectrum. As well as details of ramps, accessible toilets and parking spaces, visitors can find out well in advance whether a venue offers features such as quiet mornings, picture stories or bespoke queuing arrangements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This freebie giveaway is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Freebie supplied by [Motability Operations]
- This offer entitles you to claim a free of [The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain].
- There are  freebies available and will be distributed on a first come first served basis.
- Offer is valid for one week from [28/11/18– 05/12/18].
- [Motability Operations] reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.