Clearblue are currently looking for product testers to take part in a study to try out their ovulation tests.
About the Study
- Clearblue are looking for women aged 18 – 40 years who are currently trying to conceive and would like to join a clinical study to test the effectiveness of an ovulation test system. To take part in the study you would need to be willing to use an ovulation product, performing urine tests for up to 2 menstrual cycles. (Tests are not performed every day).
- The volunteers will be randomly assigned to either the test group, who will use the ovulation product for up to 2 cycles or a control arm who will be asked not to use ovulation tests for two cycles. There is an equal chance of receiving product or not receiving product at the start of the study.
- All volunteers will also collect a urine sample and test for pregnancy on specific dates and record the details on a simple form. Up to 11 samples may be collected.
- All volunteers will be given £100 in Love-2-shop e-vouchers on completion of the study. In addition, those who were assigned not to use an ovulation product during the study will be given 2 months’ worth of an Ovulation Test Kit for use after the end of the study.
- If interested, please use the link provided below and complete the contact details required. If eligible for the study you will then be contacted with further details.
Please be aware that some exclusions may apply
Open to UK residents only