Want to enjoy thousands of popular movies and TV shows, unlimited one-day delivery on millions of items and access to great deals and discounts?
Well now you can with a FREE 30 day trial of Amazon Prime, which offers you all of this and much more (think ad-free music streaming, discounts on baby products and access to kindle books before they’re released).
And with Prime Day, Amazon’s annual global shopping event, happening on 16th July there’s no better time to sign up and reap the rewards as a Prime member.
How To Get Your Free Trial Of Amazon Prime
You can try Prime for 30 days for free. Amazon Prime Free Trial members enjoy all the same delivery, video, and music benefits as paid members.
To get your free 30 day trial just complete the following steps:
- Follow the link below
- Click Start my free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- You’ll need a current, valid payment card to sign up for Amazon Prime. Payment options such as pre-paid credit cards or Gift Cards can’t be used to purchase a membership.
- While you won’t be charged for your free trial, you’ll be automatically converted to a paid membership plan at the end of the trial period so make sure you turn off your membership renewal if you don’t want money to start leaving your account. For more information, go to Turn Off Your Amazon Prime Membership Renewal.
- Amazon consider your free or paid membership history when determining whether you’re eligible for an Amazon Prime free trial.
- For more information, go to Amazon Prime Terms & Conditions.