Go barmy for a Barbi and win a BarbiBox worth over £60!
The sizzlin’ social event of the year, National BBQ Week returns for a 25th time in 2021, so celebrate a quarter century of better BBQing and win a BarbiBox full of delicious Barbi goodies!
Launching on Monday 5th July and running until 18th July, National BBQ Week is back to help you become a better BBQ’er and to enjoy some gastro grilling. We will be offering two lucky winners a BarbiBox each, containing all the food and drink from these brands below to create that perfect BBQ experience at home. It also includes a “The Ultimate Book of BBQ” recipe book.
The 25th National BBQ Week is supported by these leading brands:
Official BBQ Wine – Beefsteak Club – Beef Up Your BBQ
Official BBQ Plant Based – Birds Eye Green Cuisine – Powered by Plants
Official BBQ Beer – Budweiser – KING OF BEERS, KING OF BBQ
Official BBQ Sauce – Bull’s-Eye – COOK STRONG
Official BBQ Meat – Sainsbury’s – Discover our new Summer Editions Pork & Sausage BBQ products in Sainsbury’s now
Official Soft Drink – Shloer – ‘I’ll Shloer to that’
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 26th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by National BBQ Week.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner National BBQ Week, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.