Grab a FREE Shampoo Bar from Grüum!
Do your bit for the planet with a fabulous FREE ‘zero plastic’ Shampoo Bar from young British brand Grüum.
Handmade in England, these super-foamy little bars are a simple, sustainable alternative to regular shampoo. They work just like the bottled stuff but come in eco-friendly cardboard packaging instead of plastic. Simply swirl over wet hair to create a rich foamy lather. Each travel-friendly bar last up to 60 washes, which is around twice as long as most bottled shampoos!
‘hår’ Shampoo Bars are suitable for the whole family and packed with naturally nourishing ingredients like Coconut Oil to leave hair feeling soft and moisturised, and looking shiny and healthy.
With this exclusive offer you’ll have a choice of 4 lusciously scented varieties to suit all hair types. Plus, you’ll also get a free £5 voucher to spend off a future order with Grüum. Hurry, get one while you can!
Follow the link here to claim your Shampoo Bar now.
Terms and Conditions:
– One per customer
– Whilst stocks last
– Delivery charges apply
– UK/NI Only
To claim your free Shampoo Bar simply follow the link below:
The competition closes on Tuesday 15th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Grüum.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Grüum, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.