This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 5 Detective Dot megapacks.
Detective Dot is a new digital and interactive children’s book design to inspire the next generation to become coders, not Kardashians.
Dot is a 9-year-old tech whizz and founder member of the C.I.A (The Children’s Intelligence Agency) – a shadowy group of child geniuses whose mission is to investigate global mysteries, injustices and rotten teachers!
The Detective Dot megapack includes the storybook, a personalised invitation to join the C.I.A (no adults allowed), as well as cool agent stuff and secret missions to complete which encourage kids to explore code them and start to think critically about the world around them.
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN 1 of 5 Detective Dot MEGAPACKS! #Inspire your #Children with this FAB digital, interactive book! @detectivedot http://buff.ly/2janYtw
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win 1 of 5 Detective Dot megapacks’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How old is Dot, the tech wizz?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by detectivedot.org
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner detectivedot.org, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.