We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a Spring Daze bouquet from Eflorist.co.uk.
Win a stunning Spring Daze bouquet from Eflorist.co.uk. A colourful bouquet with purple alstroemeria and carnations, warming orange germini and gorgeous cerise and orange roses. Eflorist delivered their first bouquet in 1947 and continue to do so with our extensive range of courier flowers, which are carefully packaged and sent via tracked delivery. We are also so proud to support our local high street florists too, having worked closely with over 1,000 florists who craft and hand-deliver our bespoke bouquets each day. Enter for the chance to win one of two bouquets we are giving away worth £30!
To find out more about Eflorist, visit www.Eflorist.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 11th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Eflorist.co.uk.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Eflorist.co.uk, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
I ordered some on line, from M&S, my grand daughter loves flowers, and she was bit fed up soI rang M&S, They were not expensiveat all delivered onthe Saturday, and she sent me photo of them, and they were beautiful less than £20 and delivered Free. it did the job and cheered her up
THE CARNATION S ARE NOT VISABLE IN THE PICTURE NOT FAIR
THE ARTISTISM IS HELPING ALWAYS IN DIFFICULT SITUATIONS!