Some great reading to be won this week!
Yvette Verner’s We Made a Wildflower Meadow is a timeless tale of creating a habitat for native flora, fauna and wildlife; a tale of hope, joy and extraordinary gentleness in a time of declining biodiversity.
Here is the story of that meadow, how it was designed, how she selected and planted the flowers, trees and hedges, and how she watched in wonder as it developed. Through her labour of love a flourishing meadow was created, that delivers moments of peace and tranquillity to Yvette and the whole local community.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Who wrote we made a wildflower meadow?
A) Yvette Verner
B) Sarah Sun
C) Claire Moon
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 1st October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by greenbooks.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner greenbooks, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.