We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a Dirty Chai Latte Bundle worth £25.
Win a Bundle of the New Dirty Chai Latte!Drink me Chai has extended its range with the launch of its brand new, instant Dirty Chai Latte … designed for Chai Latte lovers who want to recreate their favourite cafe-style drink at home, with an added coffee twist. To celebrate the launch, Drink me Chai is providing two lucky readers with the chance to win a generous bundle of their new Dirty Chai Latte worth £25!
A deliciously balanced taste experience, the Dirty Chai Latte marries the rich flavour of Drink me Chai’s secret Chai Latte blend with the complex notes of 100% Colombian micro ground coffee. The result is an exciting fusion of sweetness, spice and the unique, bold flavour of Colombian Arabica coffee to tantalise the tastebuds.
To find out more visit https://www.drinkmechai.co.uk/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 16th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Drink me Chai.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Drink me Chai, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.