This week we’re giving you the chance to win one of two game bundles from Drumond Park, one of the UK’s largest game manufacturers.
Here’s your chance to win a great ‘Prize Pair’ of two new games from Drumond Park.
These fantastic game bundles include:
PANDEMONIO (rrp £19.99) is card-swapping mayhem, all overseen by Wind-up Colin, a smiley ‘coffee cup’ timer who keeps time in every round. Everyone swaps cards madly until Colin stops – then they each move their playing pieces up the board by the number of correct cards collected.
WHO’S THE DUDE (rrp £24.99) is a hilarious innuendo-enhancing new adult game, for up to 8 players. Play the classic charades scenario, but with a wacky inflatable arm-flailing, leg-waving life size blow-up man as your partner. Think acting out ‘being on a first date’, ‘a Sumo Wrestler’ or ‘planking’ – and you’ll get the idea!
For stockists and more information please visit www.drumondpark.com
Here’s how to enter:
- Visit this article about making money for Christmas
- In the comments section at the bottom of that article, let us know your top tips for making or saving money for Christmas.
- And that’s it, by leaving your comment you are entering the competition. Easy, right?!
- The winner will be selected at random, so don’t be scared to speak your mind!
TERMS AND CONDITION
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must answer the question in the box above to enter.
- Prize is supplied by Drumond Park.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Drumond Park, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.