Wow, what a tasty treat this prize is! Haribo are making your halloween extra special this year.
There’s a scratch and a screech and a spooky creak, then a surprise Hari’BOO’ and the treats are on you! Now all who dare can ‘share the scare’ with this mysterious prize from HARIBO. 2 lucky winners will peel open their package to find, a creepy concoction of sweets hiding inside. This exclusive Hari’BOO’ box of treats, includes a sweet and sour selection fit for a Halloween feast.
Promising a playful trick and enough treats to share, you’ll be tricking and treating all of the ghosts and ghouls that come to your lair. For the witches among you, a pumpkin-shaped tub, filled with Scaremix and TangfasTricks, makes the perfect party grub.
With its ‘full on’ fang-tastic flavours and trio of iconic sweets, Halloween Mixx is perfect for witches, ghouls and mischievous beasts.
Brewing up a magical potion of tempting mini treats, the new Duo Pack offers a wondrous combination of both HARIBO & MAOAM sweets.
Trick or Treat multipacks complete your prize, perfectly portioned they’re a tasty surprise. With bats, broomsticks and frogs to boot, they make the perfect trick or treater’s loot. Just open up your ‘BOO’ box and unleash the Halloween magic, to go without HARIBO and MAOAM sweets would be nothing short of tragic.
And don’t forget the box is reusable, creative and fun, so remember to put it away for next year when more trick or treaters come.
To enter simply answer the question below:
On what day is Halloween?
A) 31 October
B) 30 October
C) 29 October
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 28th Ocotober at 11am. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Haribo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Haribo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.