We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a Max & Ivy Learn to Spend, Save and Share Box.
The Read and Play boxes from the Enjoy with Max & Ivy collection bring stories to life for children. Every box contains a Max and Ivy storybook and a themed activity or game that provides hours of entertainment for any curious mind.
The read and play boxes are an immersive and interactive way for children to learn about the world around them with books including the Max & Ivy Learn to Spend, Save and Share. The book follows the duo as they learn how to earn rewards by doing chores, earning spends to collect in their new money boxes. The book comes with three money boxes – Spend, Save and Share for children to play and imitate Max & Ivy while learning about money.
There are 3 books in the Max & Ivy range, each priced at £19.99 and available from www.enjoywithmaxandivy.com
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 19th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Max & Ivy.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Max & Ivy, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.