This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 meat hampers worth £80.
Musclefood.com has teamed up with MoneyMagpie to give away two of its Ultimate Money Saving Selection hampers.
The hamper, perfect for a family or if you simply want to fill your freezer with these premium products, is packed with 92 pieces of delicious, lean meat which will keep your taste buds and purse happy.
Contents include award winning chicken breasts, matured rump steaks, lean steak mince, sausages, diced beef, giant meatballs, chicken mini-fillets, bacon medallions, steak burgers and mouthwatering melt in the middle burgers.
The hamper retails at £80, which works out at just 87p an item.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN one of two 92 piece lean meat hampers worth £80 from @MuscleFoodUK. Enter here #meatlovers http://buff.ly/2sKmhbP
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win 1 of 2 meat hampers worth £80’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: If the hamper is £80, how much does that work out per item?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Musclefood.com.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Musclefood.com, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.