We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a Rose Medley bouquet from eflorist.co.uk.
Win a stunning Rose Medley bouquet from eFlorist.co.uk. A colourful bouquet with red, white and pink roses, perfect for any occasion. eFlorist delivered their first bouquet in 1947 and haven’t slowed down since. They have an extensive range of courier flowers, which are carefully packaged and sent via tracked delivery. They are also so proud to support their local high street florists too, working closely with over 1,500 florists who craft and hand-deliver their bespoke bouquets each day. For the big moments, the small moments and everything in between, express feelings in a way that only a beautiful bouquet of flowers can do.
To find out more about eFlorist, visit www.eflorist.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 25th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by eflorist.co.uk.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner eflorist.co.uk, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.