Get cuddly in preparation for Valentine’s Day with Silentnight.
A new duvet from Silentnight is set to solve those bedtime bickers between couples, as it allows each partner to select how hot or cold they like their side of the bed, and it could be yours, just in time for Valentine’s Day!
This sleep saviour, the Yours & Mine duvet, will transform bedtime for couples by ensuring that both partners are kept at their optimum temperature for ultimate comfort.
This brilliant design features an increase in channel stitching on the cooler side to allow more air circulation, creating cool spots for a refreshing night’s rest. The warmer half of the duvet has reduced stitching, so it can retain more heat and create a snug environment, for the cosier sleeper of the couple.
Will you be one of two lucky winners to receive your very own 4.5 – 7.5 tog double duvet and treat your partner this Valentine’s Day with a perfect night’s rest that suits the both of you? It’s a win, win!
That’s not all… as all Yours & Mine duvets sold from the 3rd of February to the 31st of March* give customers the chance of winning a limited-edition cuddly hippo, from Silentnight’s famous double-act Hippo & Duck! Snuggle up to your new Hippo and your partner at a temperature that suits you.
Silentnight’s Yours and Mine duvet starts at £30 and is available online at: Very.co.uk
*1000 packs available
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Wednesday 19th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Silentnight.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Silentnight, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.