We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a Vet’s Kitchen Bundle worth £22
Vet’s Kitchen combine the expertise of their in-house veterinary team, the latest nutritional research and the highest quality ingredients to create foods which help your pet live a long and healthy life. Their aim is to support pet owners and help to enhance the long-term health of the UK’s dogs and cats through nutrition and expertise. Visit https://vetskitchen.co.uk/ for more information.
Does your doggie deserve some new treats? Here’s your chance! This Vet’s Kitchen bundle is filled with all the goodies and treats your dog could ever dream of. The prize consists of a selection of Little Stars treats, in 3 different flavours, a 1kg bag of dried dog food, to your choosing and a limited edition Vet’s Kitchen tote bag!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 10th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Vet’s Kitchen.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Vet’s Kitchen, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
my pooches would love this!
Lovely treats for the dogs.
My cat said it’s not fair that the prize is only for dogs when the company also makes cat food.