Get the kids involved in STEM with these great NG kits.
Celebrate British Science Week (6th-15th March 2020) with National Geographic™ Kits from Bandai!
Calling all future scientists, palaeontologists and treasure hunters! We’re giving you the chance to win the brand-new National Geographic(TM) Crystal Garden Kit plus two Mini Dig Kits filled with excitement and discovery!
The Crystal Garden Kit cleverly blends the science of a crystal growing lab with the creativity of an art project – colour your tree and watch in wonder as crystals grow from the branches in the colour you’ve chosen! There’s an assortment of Mini Dig Kits to collect, including Treasure, Gemstone, Dino Poop, Shark Tooth and Fool’s Gold that are a perfect introduction to the series!
Visit www.bandai.co.uk for further information.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Name one of the mini dig kits:
A) Dino Poop
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 27th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Bandai.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bandai, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.