This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 4 Snuggly Rascals Headphones.
Snuggly Rascals is an innovative headphone especially for kids that both look and sound great!
They are ultra-comfortable with a snuggly, soft fleece fabric enclosing adjustable flat speakers that make the headphones perfect for travelling.
Machine washable and size adjustable, they are suitable for any size kid’s head and with loads of funky designs there is sure to be one (or more!) that they love.
The company also donate 10% of profits to a different charity every month so not only are you keeping your kids happy (and quiet!) but you are also helping many great causes around the world. Available for £14.99 from Amazon.co.uk
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN 1 of 4 @SnugglyRascals Headphones for kids! Soft fleece fabric that’s machine washable and adjusts to any child’s head size. Enter now for your chance to win! https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-1-of-4-snuggly-rascals-headphones #Competiton
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win 1 of 4 Snuggly Rascals Headphones’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How much of its profits does Snuggly Rascals donate each month?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Snuggly Rascals
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Snuggly Rascals, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our newsletter