This week we’re giving you the chance to Win 1 of 4 YubiKeys.
YubiKey is a small, simple to use authentication device that you plug into a USB port. The device adds an extra layer of security when you log into accounts such as Gmail and Facebook by requiring the key to be present in order to access your account, preventing access by hackers. YubiKey is compatible with many popular online services and can also be used to log in to personal computers. Just one YubiKey can apply extra security to any number of compatible services, so this set will provide better security for your household.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN 1 or 4 YubiKeys to add a little bit of extra security to your life! Enter the competition now for your chance to win! https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-1-of-4-yubikeys #Competition #AntiFraud
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win 1 of 4 YubiKeys’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: Where do you plug in the YubiKey?
A) Power socket
B) USB Port
C) Door lock
The competition closes on Monday 12th March at midnight. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by YubiKey.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner YubiKey, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time