This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 5 DVD copies of BBC’s ‘Big Cats’.
To celebrate the launch of BBC’s latest natural history television hit Big Cats on DVD we are giving away five copies of the DVD for five lucky winners.
From the executive producer of Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II Mike Gunton, narrated by Bertie Carvel (Doctor Foster), Big Cats provides an unprecedented close-up look and never-before-seen behaviours of almost every big hunting cat on the planet – from cheetah to lion to jaguar to the more obscure Black-footed cat and the Pallas cat.
Using the latest developments in filming technology, and a surge in cat research, Big Cats bring these feline superstars into the spotlight. Combining fascinating behaviours with amazing stories, the series reflects the true nature of cats – and reveals how they still have the power to surprise. Big Cats on DVD is out now and available from amazon.co.uk.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
To celebrate the launch of BBC’s latest natural history hit Big Cats on DVD we are giving away 5 copies of the DVD to 5 lucky winners! #WIN 1 of 5 copies of BBC’s “Big Cats”! https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-1-of-5-dvd-copies-of-bbcs-big-cats #Competition
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win 1 of 5 DVD copies of BBC’s ‘Big Cats’’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: Who is the narrator of ‘Big Cats’?
A) Bertie Carvel
B) David Attenborough
C) David Tennant
The competition closes on Monday 19th March at midnight. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by BBC.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner BBC, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time